Kelly Osbourne's $250,000 manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
How do you think they remove it.Can you imagine them just removing it with polish remover and pads and chucking them in the bin :eek

Hahaha I was thinking exactly that earlier! I'd be to scared to do anything with that manicure! Imagine if you had to type or was your hair....... I'd be terrified......

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Tbh good for her, it's only like me buying sunglasses! I only wear prada! Not because of the name but because I like them and suit my eyes Needs x

I don't think she had to pay for it as its great publicity.It sounds like there is one bottle of the real diamond polish and then there are all the copies that they want everyone to buy.

Absolutely good for her! I wish I had 250 thousand dollars for one manicure! And it did look Fab!

Oh S&£T thousand! Oops brain dead I read it as £250! Not thousand!

Oh S&£T thousand! Oops brain dead I read it as £250! Not thousand!
That wouldn't be so obscene :biggrin:
Bet we could all do a gel glitter version just as good though without real black diamonds.

Yep thousand! A lot of money but as Gillian said she won't have had to paid (lucky girl) though even if I hasn't paid I'd still be to scared to use my hands Haha.

$250,000 for a manicure? Not $250?

It's Definitely $250,000 not $250. She did tweet she was s******g herself to have that amount of money on her hands & I would too!

I saw it and thought omg diamonds! But it just looks like a cheap glitter polish, not impressed tbh lol

Oh anyone got a picture ?? X x

whatever about the nails ...she looks amazing!

Ah thanks for that :)
Wow a lot for a manicure 💅x

What? That's expensive? Not that much more than I charge 😳

Well of course, them silver toes you done must of been double that ;) x x

The pictures I've seen dont show the nails in great detail, but from what I can see they dont look much different from a glitter polish. On the press articles some people have commented that its an obscene amount of money to spend on a manicure but good on her I say!! If I had her sort of money I'd spend that on a manicure if I thought it looked truly amazing, since when did people have to justify how they spend their money to the public. She's earned that money and its her perogative how she spends it. Having said that though I personally wouldnt have spent that amount on these particular nails as I dont think they look all that amazing, but hey each to their own.

Kelly Osbourne on the other hand really IS looking all that amazing! She looks wonderful. I remember several years ago she was very overweight, and didn't choose flattering styles, overall she was quite unattractive, but she has really turned things around and looks wonderful now. I'm going to use her as my inspiration to lose some weight.

She looks beautiful! Xx

Latest posts

Back