Keratin revolution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachwalton

Reaction score
hi has anyone used keratin revolution? got a couple of clients who would like it done. when its been done is it ok to to do root hilights or will this ruin the process obviously i dont mean straight away but client has roots done every 8 weeks. am desperate to try brazillian blow dry and how much to charge for a mobile client i no its expensive in salons. would like to see a demo if anyone knows of anywhere.:p

hi has anyone used keratin revolution? got a couple of clients who would like it done. when its been done is it ok to to do root hilights or will this ruin the process obviously i dont mean straight away but client has roots done every 8 weeks. am desperate to try brazillian blow dry and how much to charge for a mobile client i no its expensive in salons. would like to see a demo if anyone knows of anywhere.:p

Search my previous threads on this subject and that should be an eye opener on this company, their product and their lack of help to their customers.

hi yes thanks ive just read them it has totally put me off trying it as mt client has hilights not bleach though. i hope things get better for you weve all had nightmares along the way so chin up. may rethink bbd as a service maybe too much hassle.:(

Latest posts

Back