Kids characters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
hi all.

we are planning on doing a kids day at our salon...

ive got an agreement with a fancy dress place to give out leaflets for them in exchange for some outfits

but ive been trying to come up with some popular characters at the moment (all i remember is power rangers lol)

im thinking age range of 3-10 :)

what children characters are popular right now?

Hannah Montana
High School musical outfits
Ben 10
My son who is 3 loves fireman sam, postman pat, and thomas tank
Any of the Lazy Town characters (from cbeebies) xx

Peppa Pig and Dora Explorer are huge with my 3 yr old neice!

Just have a look in the argos catalogue at the toys,that'll bring you up to speed, lol.

Pepper Pig for definate!
Thomas Tank
Sparticus ( that bloke from Lazy Town )
postman pat
Handy Manny
Iggle Piggle / Macca pacca / upsy Daisy
Mickey and Minnie mouse

AS U can tell - my son is 2 and I don't get to watch anything other than Kid's Tv!!! I'm a pro - I know all the theme tunes to them all!!!

haha my little girl is 2 too! so i would def say

peppa pig
dora the explorer
go diego go
ben 10
postman pat
fireman sam
ben and hollys little kingdom
francesXXX and flowertots

and oooh in the night garden, you have igglepiggle and upsy daisy, makka pakka and the tombliboos lots of characters in that, although not sure how makka pakka could work but fun

she is also obsessed with being a princess and a fairy.

sounds fun good luck and ejoy it x

Special Agent OSO!!! Haha! My lil boy loves it!

who is that? haha im constantly buying disney dvds at the mo just to get a bit of variety in as i have to watch the repeats all day of the kids channels:)

oh it's so funny!
Special agent oso, the unique stuffed bear! he's on a special assignment to help a kid somewhere.... hes oh so special.. oh so!!
god, I amsad if this is what my friday night results to...!!!

I think it's on the disney channel on sky!! He loves it! and he really loves mickey mouse clubhouse!!! I gave him a teddy of mine from when i went to florida when i was 9!!!! of mickey and minnie! and every morning he says to me 'muma, get mimmie!!' x

Watching Cbeebies will give you a very good idea of what is popular with the pre-schoolers.

For older girls, Disney Princess is popular, as is Barbie, Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Camp Rock

definately ben 10 my boy is 7 and loves it but so do other kids i know of all ages ranging from 3-10 and im so glad he likes ben 10 and not power rangers!!!!!!

well going from my son I'd say Sponge bob Squarepants and Horrid Henry...xXx

haha my little girl is 2 too! so i would def say

peppa pig
dora the explorer
go diego go
ben 10
postman pat
fireman sam
ben and hollys little kingdom
francesXXX and flowertots

and oooh in the night garden, you have igglepiggle and upsy daisy, makka pakka and the tombliboos lots of characters in that, although not sure how makka pakka could work but fun

she is also obsessed with being a princess and a fairy.

sounds fun good luck and ejoy it x

my son is almost 2 and only watched cbeebies likie in the night garden and gigglebiz not sure the older ones will like it lol...

whats peppa pig il have to google it... lol.. im well out the loop....

Latest posts

Back