Kids hair extensions/funky hair etc...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
im looking for hair extensions, braids, and in particular funky hair (used by a lot of face painters) for kids parties

kept the web site details for funky hair and now i need it, cant find it anywhere:mad:

would appreciate a point in the right direction from any hair geeks

How about Capital? They do extensions that clip in like a hair grip, and lots of funky colours! I have some for myself!!! :lol:

HTH xxx

check us out, we might have products your looking 4 x

check us out www.hairgemz.co.uk or look at the pictures in the Group hair on this website
thanks

I've used plastic hair just braided or twisted into the childs hair before.

Either just tie the end off with an elastic band and the parents can just remove it very easily later. You can add beads etc too which the kids love.

The 'hair' KK or KK Silky will do - KK Jumbo Braid. it's very cheap and comes in many colours.

if you need a bit of help in adding the hair to a braid try these tutorials - Tutorials Braiding

HTH!

We are professional hair products manufacturer with all kinds of top weft hair extensions,Pre bonded hair extensions , clips on hair extensions, skin weft, hand-tied hair weave, full lace wigs, toupees , machine made human hair wigs and so on.

Please trust us for your reliable partner with our good reputation, top quality and competitive prices. We sincerely hope to build a long time cooperation with you !

Latest posts

Back