Kids Nails parties...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondered what anybody's thoughts were on holding kids parties with manicures etc, has anyone done this before if so any good/bad thoughts and feedback would be appreciated.

THANKS!!

XKX
:smack:​

Hi all

I do kids nail art parties and they seem to enjoy them. I put gems on the birthday girl to make her feel a bit special from the rest and I also give her some goodies too. Usually, the mum of the party ends up asking for hers to be done too.

Caroline

i was thinking about doing something like this too...

does anyone have any ideas about prices....? how much to charge and which way to charge...?

Hi

I work in a hairdressers and we have just started to do kids parties the 1st one is next saturday.We are doing it for 8-13year olds,I will do their nails with a little nail art or gems and the other girl is doing make up and hair, only doing it for 6-8girls at a time.will also give them kids champagne and nibbles.I think it's a good idea as mums are always looking for something different to do on birthdays.
Good luck with yours
Av x

Here in Cardiff we got a place called Little Miss Makeover,a place where i think they only beauty treatments for kids.So it must be popular:)
I would have loved it if i was 10 again though...lol

i dont do it, but think they are a great idea.
we had a thread on it not long ago.

go to search and put in girls or kids parties and see what comes up..:)

Im actually doing one this afternoon, this will be my first and I'm looking forward to it!

I went to my sons school fete yesterday and even all the boys were having their nails painted in england flags

ive done a few kids nail parties and i think they're a great little earner. nail art, 3D flowers, diamontes, glitter etc n they love it. its something different 2 what they can do themselves and without the more expensive cost of what a salon would NORMALLY charge. i charged £6 per child and i did 10 i think for 2 hours work! even the mom had hers done! i just did a 'self teach' mini manicure class with them all... soaking with citrusoak in a bowl, cuticle remover n shape n buff... with them doing it to each other - then i did the arty farty bit! worked a treat!!

we have FUNKY PRINCESS parties at my salon. We charge £10 per child and £12 if they want food. We divide the girls into two groups, half have their fingers painted and nail art or gems on their middle finger and then paint their toe nails with gems etc on their big toes. The other half have their make up done and a a funky coloured hair extension in. They have great fun, music is loud and the wine is flowing!!! We also give out party bags. Very popular so give it a go :)

gobbylee said:
i was thinking about doing something like this too...

does anyone have any ideas about prices....? how much to charge and which way to charge...?
we charge 100 € for 6 children and 10€ per each child thereafter up to a maximum of 10 children (140€), that includes hair pinned up and nail art etc.. remember that you're offering an exclusive service, don't under price yourself or your qualifications :hug:

hi there

i did a nail party in the salon yesterday and it was great

i had 8 10yr olds and managed to do thier nails in the two hours that we booked out

i think 2 and a half would be better

i put an old box of tips on the table and lots of old nail polishes gems stickers etc for them to decorate and one got a prize for the one that was chosen
bearing in mind at that age they were all creative.

by the tim they have done this and hand hand nails painted it was nearly over. i had some one else doing the toes

GREAT fun

this was in the salon and i also did one at someones house which was successful too

good luck and go for it
xxxx

Latest posts

Back