Kids TV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San

Reaction score
Ok seeing as you all had so much fun remembering the sweets you used to eat as a child, how about your favourite programmes?

Who remember Pipkins, The Flumps, Mary Mungo and Midge, Fingerbobs, Chorlton and the Wheelies, Clobber Castle??????

Erm... not me sorry!

I loved... Simon & the Witch, Grotbags.... Dungeons and Dragons... Biker Grove... Grange Hill...

... and loads more... will come to mind soon! :green:

You ain't an oldy like me!

Hecters house (HEs a funny old hecter) The Herbs, Crystal tips and Alistair,Hong kong Phooey.

Ok seeing as you all had so much fun remembering the sweets you used to eat as a child, how about your favourite programmes?

Who remember Pipkins, The Flumps, Mary Mungo and Midge, Fingerbobs, Chorlton and the Wheelies, Clobber Castle??????

Thank goodness someone remembers Charlton and the Wheelies, everyone I have mentioned this too just looks at me like I'm mad.

There was a witch in it wasn't there?? Didn't she used to spy on everyone?

Teri x:hug:

What age are you??

Yeah she was call Fenella and she lived in a kettle that used to pop up all over the place.:lol: "Ello little old lady"

What about baba papa - those funny shaped things that could change into any shape?

Oooooo! Yeah! that was her name and the Babba Pappas were excellent too!

They grew in the ground like potatoes.

Still didn't tell me how old you are though! :lol:

Teri x:hug:

The Tomorrow People
Lizzy Dripping
Play School
Play Away
The Herbs
The Wooden Tops

Bl**dy hell, I feel ancient now ... cheers San! :lol:

Tiswas ..brilliant:lol:

You've got me started now Gillian:

Swap Shop
Saturday Superstore
No. 73
Magpie

I loved Pigeon Street, Bananaman, Grotbags, Supergran, Trapdoor, Button Moon, Dungoens and Dragons, god the list is endless, kids tv was great when I was little!!

Big John, Little John.
I feel really old now.

Rentaghost,The double deckers and going over to America, The Brady bunch,Partridge family and i dream of Genie.

Anyone remember The Banana Splits? ... that was a real favourite of mine.

ok American stuff here.....
Romper Room
Sesame Street
Captain Kangaroo
Puff n Stuff
Bugaloo's
Speed Racer
Electric Company

when I was a wee but older .......

Carol Burnett
Sunny and Cher
Benny Hill:eek: (blame it on my Dad...LOL)
Brady Bunch
Hardy Boys
Charles Angels

I loved Pigeon Street, Bananaman, Grotbags, Supergran, Trapdoor, Button Moon, Dungoens and Dragons, god the list is endless, kids tv was great when I was little!!

You can tell we were kids at the same time, I loved these.
Danger Mouse, Rainbow and do you remember this?
Willo The Wisp

Fabulous, I loved...

- Knight Rider (woo woo)
- The A Team
- It's a Knockout
- The Fall Guy
- HartBeat
- Why Don't You?
- Hart To Hart, Dynasty, Dallas ( these were when I was a bit older)

Reminiscing, makes you feel soooooooo old

Anyone remember The Banana Splits? ... that was a real favourite of mine.

Yeah, they were brilliant . . .

Mary Mungo and Midge where the little mouse used to sit on the dog's nose and press the button in the lift . . .

Pogles Wood (I think that was it), with Pippin & Tog

There was one with a little girl who had a flower on her dress and when she pressed it her wish came true - was it Busy Lizzie or something like that?

How about Mr Benn? He used to have an adventure every time but I can't remember why. Was it cos he went in a changing room in a shop or something?

Does anyone remember Andy Pandy when he was a puppet, with Teddy and Looby Loo who used to sleep on the chair? I used to cry when Teddy waved goodbye and got back in the toybox . . .

The Moomins? (You can tell I'm getting on a bit!)

Latest posts

Back