Kids TV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Friday... It's five to five... and it's... CRACKERJACK lol
Oooooh I could jump off a dollshouse :lol:

sorry San i don't remember any of those shows

i liked gummi bears, he-man, dangermouse, simon and the witch, biker grove, grange hill and loads more

It's Friday... It's five to five... and it's... CRACKERJACK lol
Oooooh I could jump off a dollshouse :lol:
Double or Drop ... I loved that game.

Has anyone mentioned Sooty and Sweep yet?

Double or Drop ... I loved that game.

Has anyone mentioned Sooty and Sweep yet?

My main xmas pressy was the glove puppet Sue. I was thrilled, she went everywhere with me:hug:

Lambchop ..who was just a sock.

Cartoons, like tom and jerry, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, road runner etc.
Also Woorzel gummage (sp), The wombles ( the wombles of wimbleton common are we huummm hummm, sorry can't remember the rest), Basil Brush, Sooty and Sweep, Battle of the Planets, Metal Micky, The Goodies, Get Smart, Hogans Heros, The Addams Family, The Munsters, Are you being served?, I dream of Jeanie, DAnger Mouse, Inspector Gadget, Josie and the Pussycats, Scooby Doo, The Generation Game, The Muppet Show, Sapphire and Steel (used to give me the willies, but I still watced it), Vision On (loved that show), Paddington Bear

Morph (the plasticine man thingy) from the artist Tony Hart used to come out
of a box.
Also Please Sir I used to love that and St Trinians used to love those programmes.
Also Grange Hill, Pressgang, and that programme Why Dont You , anyone remember that to...

Julez

Why Dont You , anyone remember that to

Yes, I remember that ... it was only on tv during the school holidays if I remember correctly.

Morph (the plasticine man thingy) from the artist Tony Hart used to come out
of a box.
Also Please Sir I used to love that and St Trinians used to love those programmes.
Also Grange Hill, Pressgang, and that programme Why Dont You , anyone remember that to...

Julez

Oh I used to love watching Tony Hart when he took you through the Gallery!!!

And Press Gang

Does anyone remember the Doubledeckers.....a great theme tune..."Get on board , get on board, get on board with the Doubledeckers"!!!
A bunch of kids who had an old doubledecker bus as their HQ and they solved crimes and stuff every week. I think one of the kids when he was older was in the group Aswad.!!........I am so full of useless info!!!

Am i the only one who remembers
Sam and the Magic Ball.

that was brilliant but they only made a few.

deb x

Although I found it extremely boring, how about Jackanory.

Blimey, I remember nearly all of these. Hartley Hare on Pipkins used to scare the bejesus out of me.:Scared:

Loved Chorlton and the Wheelies and I've still got a Trap Door video somewhere.

Anyone remember Bod? You had to guess which flavour milkshake the frog was going to drink.:lol:

How about the famous 5?

Fantastic 4
The adventure game
John Cravens newsround
Record breakers with Roy Castle

We actually have Cholton and the Wheelies on DVD - you can buy it from Amazon!!

How about the famous 5?

Fantastic 4
The adventure game
John Cravens newsround
Record breakers with Roy Castle

We actually have Cholton and the Wheelies on DVD - you can buy it from Amazon!!

The Adventure Game was fab! Utterly bizarre, but still fab.

under ground, over ground, wombling free, the wombles of wimboldon common are.. making good use of the things that we find, things that the everday fokes leave be hind... uunnlllcceeee bolgaria,

opps now i have come unstuck..

Adventure game was great,
Treasure hunt,
all the ones you mentioned above,
Mr ben

oohhhhh i,m in heaven

under ground, over ground, wombling free, the wombles of wimboldon common are.. making good use of the things that we find, things that the everday fokes leave be hind... uunnlllcceeee bolgaria,

........he can remember the days when he wasn't behind the times.......

Sorry, that's it! :lol:

Am i the only one who remembers
Sam and the Magic Ball.

that was brilliant but they only made a few.

deb x

I don't remember that, but it reminded me of Jamie and the Magic torch

Back