Kim Lawless brow design Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginalhaytonxx

Reaction score
Is anyone else on the waiting list to do this? I wish I'd done the April one cos i can't wait to do it lol :)

There's one in Manchester?! Where do I find details on this?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Actually, just found it on the website. Bit pricey for me though :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haha, yea it's quite pricey but it's something I wanna be really good at so I'm willing to pay :) plus I'll make it back so I reckon it's worth it, everyone says it helped them a lot! X

Can you post after youve done it to let us know how you got on? Im reallly interested but want to spek to someone who has done it!

I have heard fab things about Kims classes :)

Yeah I will do :) x

Is there no one on the waiting list at all? Lol :)

Is there no one on the waiting list at all? Lol :)
Do you mean the waiting list for Manchester, only I've just come back but I'll be there again after the summer. Let me know if I can help answer any questions. x

Yea that's what im on about :) I emailed about it and they said you had just got back but don't know the exact dates for the next Manchester training yet x

Yea that's what im on about :) I emailed about it and they said you had just got back but don't know the exact dates for the next Manchester training yet x
Did Caroline take your name and number to contact you once I've set more dates? If she didn't, PM me and I'll be in touch. Thanks for your interest. x

I'm on the waiting list for Manchester! :) x

Did Caroline take your name and number to contact you once I've set more dates? If she didn't, PM me and I'll be in touch. Thanks for your interest. x

Yeah she did :) x

Sorry people but this thread now reads like an answering service for Kim's business, if you are emailing her office then I am sure you will get your answer re training dates from there, and no need to repeat the conversation on here.
If your post is for 1 person then you should be PM'ing them, as Kim has, quite rightly, asked you to do.

I'm not asking about training dates I just wondered if many other people were on the waiting list :/

Latest posts

Back