Kim Lawless course help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes when I enquired before they said you work on each other... However as I have had some laser done on the area (only 2 sessions though!) I was told I would have to bring my own model along... Which is why I'm a bit stuck now as have nobody to take! But yes otherwise you work on one another.

I did Kim's training earlier this month. It was fab. The training is everything it's made out to be and more. Kim is such a lovely lady and I would highly recommend her training. I did both the speed waxing and intimate and she was fab. Her intimate waxing technique is out of this world.

To anyone considering doing Kim's intimate waxing course I'd say just book it!

I was relatively new to waxing when I did the course and was a total nervous wreck. I even burst into tears. It's a totally different story now.

I live in Spain and have tons of clients coming to me who have had bad waxes elsewhere, waxers saying they do Brazilians when they don't go right in/underneath etc. I've even been myself to a Kim Lawless waxer near here who won't wear gloves and I have to get the mirror and my pots on when I get home to finish it off properly!!

It's the thing I love doing the most because I know I'm good at it. That's not me being big headed, that's because I had a great foundation to begin with and if you're confident, your clients will be too.

Latest posts

Back