Kim Lawless course help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the next intimate course in scotland?

Sent from my ST21i using SalonGeek mobile app

I just did Kim Lawless training this week. I did female speed & intimate. Fabulous training. Thanks Kim!

I would absolutely LOVE to train with Kim Lawless but I just can't find a model to come to training with me :( mainly as they have work commitments but secondly it's not really much a seller when you tell them what they will be having lol! I have also had my bikini lasered so can't be a model for anyone else. From what I gather there is nothing I can do about it as without a model I can't train :(

I would absolutely LOVE to train with Kim Lawless but I just can't find a model to come to training with me :( mainly as they have work commitments but secondly it's not really much a seller when you tell them what they will be having lol! I have also had my bikini lasered so can't be a model for anyone else. From what I gather there is nothing I can do about it as without a model I can't train :(

Have you tried asking on Salon Guinea Pig? A woman on training at the same time as me needed a model and she got one by asking on there.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

No haven't tried that...hadn't heard of it before if I'm honest. Will look into it- worth a try a guess :) Thanks! X

Had a look at the site, fingers crossed I get someone...I would so love to do the training date in April... My only worry is relying on someone from that site to actually attend, don't want to pay to do the course then be let down. I'd have a bit more confidence to go ahead and book if someone I knew could be my model if that makes sense! Has any one used the above site to get a model for training? What was your experience of it if you did?

May be a silly question but do you have to be trained in waxing before you can do the Kim lawless intimate waxing course?

I trained with Kim nearly 18mths ago and it's changed my life! I'm now th infamous intimate waxer in my area and am absolutely booked up with Brazilians and Hollywoods for a few weeks in advance all the time. I've found my vocation and I love it! Best training I've ever done.

I would do the training but HATE being waxed myself to the point it makes me feel really nervous so think will give it a miss as you have to be a model- I know I wouldn't focus on the training as would be too worked up lol.

Pinknsparkly - That seems to be the feeling of us all before heading off for training. You will be reassured by reading other threads relating to this training. I have - I am now booked on the next course - & I felt the same as you! Hugs. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I might be wrong, but I'm sure that when I enquired about the course, I was told that you don't need a model as you wax each other. I think it's only if you have a reason why you can't be waxed that you need to provide one, or if you are doing the male course :) x

Training with Kim is the best thing I ever did, so much so going back in a few weeks to train in the mens.
I was a complete novice & now intimate waxing is my favourite treatment to do.
I get such a buzz when my ladies bound out of my room feeling fresh & sexy & those who are desperate to get back to their partners, so lovely.

You will need waxing training yes, before doing the intimate course. But, you can do Kim's speed waxing course first and do intimate on the second day.

Ah ok. Thanks for your reply. Will have to get saving now then 😊

I understand what your saying but would much rather have models provided this is a big decider for me on any training I go on. Would even be willing to pay more for the training. Lol I know I'm a nightmare, just done my spmu training and was so glad all models were provided, even though we were given the opportunity to practice on ourselves too if we felt comfortable. I wouldn't want to waste my money to get there and have a panic attack and chicken out and then not qualify 😄😄

I think you can arrange to take a model. It may be worth speaking to Kim or her assistant to check.

I didn't even know what a brazilian entailed when I signed up!

The training has been worth it ten times over. Like Cloughers the feedback I get from grateful ladies is fab

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've only ever heard good things about Kim's training :) One day I'll get around to it!

Latest posts

Back