Kim Lawless Edinburgh training - anyone available this Tues/Wed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveToSpa

Reaction score
Due to an allergic reaction on my skin i'm unable to be waxed on the course this week so i'm looking either for a model or preferably for someone to take my place on the course as i'm not feeling up to it at the moment. (they would need to have enough hair growth for waxing). I am booked on the two day course - Tues Basic Speed Waxing and Wed Brazilian waxing.

Please pm me if you'd like a chance to train with Kim in Edinburgh this week, or if you would be available to model.

Thanks!

Due to an allergic reaction on my skin i'm unable to be waxed on the course this week so i'm looking either for a model or preferably for someone to take my place on the course as i'm not feeling up to it at the moment. (they would need to have enough hair growth for waxing). I am booked on the two day course - Tues Basic Speed Waxing and Wed Brazilian waxing.

Please pm me if you'd like a chance to train with Kim in Edinburgh this week, or if you would be available to model.

Thanks!

Morning :))) I'm interested in taking your place but I can't seem to PM you - I'm new to this site and struggling to find a PM on I phone, can you PM me? :)) x

Morning :))) I'm interested in taking your place but I can't seem to PM you - I'm new to this site and struggling to find a PM on I phone, can you PM me? :)) x

Tap the screen on the post and go to more then profile and you can pm from there

If anyone is able to help the OP, please can I ask that direct contact is made.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back