Kim Lawless training and wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanned

Reaction score
Once trained with Kim lawless do you have to use Perron rigot wax? Or is her training just a technique and I can continue to use Lycon?

I think you'll find that Kim uses Perron as her wax of choice but once trained you can use whatever wax you like.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

No! After your training you can use whichever wax you like but I hope you'll love Perron Rigot enough to continue using it. I use Perron Rigot because I believe it's the best wax. x

No! After your training you can use whichever wax you like but I hope you'll love Perron Rigot enough to continue using it. I use Perron Rigot because I believe it's the best wax. x

Me too Kim x

I am Kim Lawless trained and use Perron Rigot wax. My problem is I can't find anyone in my area who is Kim Lawless trained AND uses Perron Rigot to do my Bikini wax :-(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great thanks. Is their anywhere else that does training other than Essex?

Contact Kim and she will let you know where all she is training.

Amazing course totes recommend it

I am Kim Lawless trained and use Perron Rigot wax. My problem is I can't find anyone in my area who is Kim Lawless trained AND uses Perron Rigot to do my Bikini wax :-(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me neither, I've started doing my own! Wouldn't trust anyone else😱

I'm Lycon trained and used Lycon before I trained with kim.

I did try Kim's method with Lycon but found the wax was too brittle for her technique. I've since switched to perron Rigot and much prefer it.

Me too!!! xx

I had a new customer yesterday who works down south and usually gets waxed there with a girl who also uses hot wax and spoke well of her treatment

She had the kim lawless Brazilian with me and was like "wow!"

she loved it couldn't believe how fast it was

and I was like why how long does it take in your other place and she said "o it can take a while sometimes she gets distracted and goes off and does other things in the salon"... lols!!!:lol:;)

she found kims method quicker easier and neater and skin settled quicker than normal and gave me a massive tip and is away to send all her sisters and the village to me lols thank you kim!

I've had exactly the same. A client was having her brazilian done in London but came back to visit family and had hers done with me. Couldn't believe the difference and now saves it for when she comes up here x

Latest posts

Back