Kim Lawless training, what age from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire bear

Reaction score
Hi im sure I have read somewhere that you can train with Kim as long as you are 16 or over. If this is the case can I send my junior who is 16 next month but still at school but wanting to train in beauty at college next year x

Have you tried mailing Kim?x

Nope good idea lol x

Hiya. I train anyone over 16. x

Ooooh hi so even if she is still at school? X
As long as she's legally allowed to to work, then that's fine. However, I would want to speak to her just have a chat to see if it's something she really wants to do as I wouldn't want her wasting her money. x

Well it would be me paying lol...... I just think she is a lovely girl and would make a great little therapist and is worth investing in :) x

Well it would be me paying lol...... I just think she is a lovely girl and would make a great little therapist and is worth investing in :) x

Aww you seem like such a nice boss :) x

So I'll have a chat with you instead:) Seriously, if it's intimate waxing, you need to ask her if she' comfortable doing it the way that I do and that is very extreme. She will probably love it and take it very seriously. x

Ok brilliant il speak to her. Where can I get info on your course prices from x

Hi Kim , do you do Training up here in Scotland ? :)x

Latest posts

Back