Kirsty's hair in Eastenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Is it me or is that look just horrific?

She has 2 tiny strands quite dark, but only coloured half way down leaving the ends blonde?!

:s

ha ha and it's all matted at the back lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

hee hee hee! We've been discussing this in the salon pretty much since the xmas episode! "how bad is her hair?!", "what was max thinking?" "really bad colour," "yuk yuck youk!" and my fav "eww!"

If i could redo this, sort out her hlights first, then her low lights are way to dark for her, add loadsa warmth. She over does it with the foundation- which makes the colour stick out like a sore thumb. so id add fine slices of honey caramel, with a dose of wn with the hlights. much softer, Id also match the extensions and blend them in, its too long for her, i think a edgy asymetric bob would really suit her face shape. Apart from that, id gok wan her, change everything. Fab intense actress but if i would change her hair for her character i think she'd look amazing!

What would your redos be?! xoxo

It's her dodgy lips that get me lol

.er shave it off and start again? ?? she also needs a good scrub! !! lol

Oh my word she is horrific ... Dodgy lips indeed, looks like she needs a bath and the hair :s I'd take her to a nice warm soft brown, those dark bits ... I don't know what to say except what is going on there?

I said to my boyfriend how awful her hair was and got told I was bitchy !
I think she is a bit of a mess x

Kirsty hair is actually veiling just bad contrast of colours and bad conditioned hair with matted extensions! :/

She's awful! But the hair, lips, clothes etc all make her character in the program! She's meant to be crazy trailer trash and plays it well, Id like to know what she looks like in real life. Hmmm going to
Google her x

Just googles her but can't link the pic with a nice her colour lol it's a brunette one

Is it me or is that look just horrific?

She has 2 tiny strands quite dark, but only coloured half way down leaving the ends blonde?!

:s

I noticed this the other day, looks awful!!

Don't forget what Cora said to her………something like 'If you don't get out of this square, I'll rip those extensions out from the root'. Love it!

I think the dark bits are to show that she spent the money that Tanya gave her to leave town on a new hair do.

Don't forget what Cora said to her………something like 'If you don't get out of this square, I'll rip those extensions out from the root'. Love it!

I think the dark bits are to show that she spent the money that Tanya gave her to leave town on a new hair do.
What spent money on that car crash! She is FOUL!!!!

Phewwww glad it wasn't just me!

She is dog rough.... Great character though!

x x

She's a bit of a munter for sure. Those extensions and lashes are hideous! :eek:

Poor girl. She's probably proper posh in real life innit :D

She's played some amazing parts in Martina Cole's plays. That's just her character:)

A lot of blokes think she is sex on legs (but like meself:lol:).

She spent the money on a new dress I think x

She's played some amazing parts in Martina Cole's plays. That's just her character:)

A lot of blokes think she is sex on legs (but like meself:lol:).

I'm going to be the one off and say I think she's quite pretty xx

She spent the money on a new dress I think x
She did indeed, but when she got out the cab, they put two streaks of boot polish in her fringe to make it look like she'd blown all of Tanya's doe on herself. She should have bought a bar of soap!

On real life she probably is pretty attractive and I bet men do like her even if they don't admit it! X

Latest posts

Back