Koleston/Colour Touch help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Alan Andersen

Reaction score
Hello all,
Looking for some advice.
I have a client who I colour with Koleston - I use half 8/38 and half 10/1 with 30 vol and it comes out a lovely colour. I usually apply to roots and pull through the rest for the last 10 mins. I was just thinking if would be better to use colour touch on the already coloured hair. I had a look but can only see 8/38, I can't seen to find 10/1. I'm thinking maybe shade 10/1 isn't available in CT? Can anyone confirm this? If its not, is there anything else I could use instead? Or am I best just to carry on as I am?
Many thanks 🙂

Last edited:

ronray

Reaction score
Hello all,
Looking for some advice.
I have a client who I colour with Koleston - I use half 8/38 and half 10/1 with 30 vol and it comes out a lovely colour. I usually apply to roots and pull through the rest for the last 10 mins. I was just thinking if would be better to use colour touch on the already coloured hair. I had a look but can only see 8/38, I can't seen to find 10/1. I'm thinking maybe shade 10/1 isn't available in CT? Can anyone confirm this? If its not, is there anything else I could use instead? Or am I best just to carry on as I am?
Many thanks 🙂
Unfortunately colour touch don't have a 10/1.
If you're happy with the results then carry on as you are, maybe just don't put 9% through the ends everytine, that will cause porosity issues.

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Do you spray it with water before combing through? That will dilute the developer strength.

Alan Andersen

Reaction score
I normally mix a bit of water in with whatever is left in the bowl to pull thru the mids and ends 🙂

Latest posts