Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh I think after reading this thread I need to get my konad kit back out and have a play :) some lovely nails, you ladies are amazing x

Loving my new plate! :)

Dont forget you can use normal polishes as well. Barry M and Avon polishes work fantastically. The Barry M metallic gold and silver are fab, I use these more than I use the special konad polishes. xx

ahh thx for the tip, ive got some Barry M's, I'll go dig them out, just want to thank everyone's input on this thread, very helpful. I have the Konad silver princess but i'm not getting very good results with it, maybe i'm using it on the wrong type of colours, it just doesn't seem to pop.

I'm using the silver foil effects by Barry m and it's lush! Works really well x

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

I have been debating about getting Konad for a while & have taken the plunge & ordered kit B. I am going to get the gold & siver barry m polishes too. Cant wait to start playing :)

I have just read this full thread & have gone through 2 coffees & a pack of hobnobs lol

I have been debating about getting Konad for a while & have taken the plunge & ordered kit B. I am going to get the gold & siver barry m polishes too. Cant wait to start playing :)

I have just read this full thread & have gone through 2 coffees & a pack of hobnobs lol

You're as bad as me!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I love this thread! I have read through the whole post and the pictures are amazing!! I have took the plunge and bought the bundle monster pack of 21 plates and ordered the konad double ended stamper and scraper. Can't wait to get started!!

My plates have arrived today but my stamper hasn't! Gutted:sad:

Just had a look through my plates and there are some gorgeous designs! Not sure the full designs are gonna cover anywhere near my full nail though!:cry:

Hoping my stamper comes tomorrow and I can have a play! I have bought the Barry M gold and silver foil effects too.

Lesley x

I love this thread! I have read through the whole post and the pictures are amazing!! I have took the plunge and bought the bundle monster pack of 21 plates and ordered the konad double ended stamper and scraper. Can't wait to get started!!

My plates have arrived today but my stamper hasn't! Gutted:sad:

Just had a look through my plates and there are some gorgeous designs! Not sure the full designs are gonna cover anywhere near my full nail though!:cry:

Hoping my stamper comes tomorrow and I can have a play! I have bought the Barry M gold and silver foil effects too.

Lesley x

I remember when I ordered mine and the stamper came before the plates and it felt like an eternity waiting before I could have a go! I did some konad today and used my cheeky xl plate, the first design i tried didn't come off too well but the good thing about them is they are big enough to cover the whole nail. I don't have any monster bundles so can't compare but have heard they tend to be smaller

I have both cheeky and bundle monster and sometimes the plates are too small for my clients but as I have really short nails they are great for me but ive never had too much of a problem x

I remember when I ordered mine and the stamper came before the plates and it felt like an eternity waiting before I could have a go! I did some konad today and used my cheeky xl plate, the first design i tried didn't come off too well but the good thing about them is they are big enough to cover the whole nail. I don't have any monster bundles so can't compare but have heard they tend to be smaller

Where can you get these cheeky xl plates?? Love my new konad plates but none of the full designs are big enough for the big toe when doing feet :-(
Any tips geeks on what you do for big toes when doing konad on feet??

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

You can get them from amazon I tried to do feet once but couldn't do it but it was my own feet so might be easier on some one else. I would also appreciate Amy tips for doing feet xx

Surely it can't be an exclusive... can it?

I think I got my lilac from boots. It was a while ago though so I could be wrong. x

My bottle says superdrug on the label part.

Right ladies, I need a Konad set in my life! Does anyone know any shops that sell them? I don't wanna wait for delivery!! Haha your pics have all been very inspiring! Xxx

I am also very keen on getting into this Konad lark - it looks so good.

Can i ask how long the designs last? they look like they may scrape off if caught on something.

x

Don't get too excited but.... MY KONAD HAS ARRIVED! So excited that I could pee! Lol :green::green:

Bit the bullet And ordered a kit off eBay....messages the seller to get guaranteed Saturday morning delivery.....I'm so impatient! Can't wait for it to arrive!!!

I am also very keen on getting into this Konad lark - it looks so good.

Can i ask how long the designs last? they look like they may scrape off if caught on something.

x

Hi, mine lasts as long as my polish does, as you topcoat over it like you normally would with regular polish. x

Latest posts

Back