Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheeky plate ring finger.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345304372.364253.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345304372.364253.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 460
What do you think are the largest stamps (as in nail size) cheeky XL, bundle monster or konad? I'm looking at ordering some plates and wondered what to go for

Thanks

Xxx

Right ladies, I need a Konad set in my life! Does anyone know any shops that sell them? I don't wanna wait for delivery!! Haha your pics have all been very inspiring! Xxx

I've not heard of any where in the UK - sorry. i think they do in Ireland:D

Right ladies, I need a Konad set in my life! Does anyone know any shops that sell them? I don't wanna wait for delivery!! Haha your pics have all been very inspiring! Xxx

There's a konad stall near me in Romford Essex. But it's the only 'shop' I know of in the uk. x

What do you think are the largest stamps (as in nail size) cheeky XL, bundle monster or konad? I'm looking at ordering some plates and wondered what to go for

Thanks

Xxx

Anyone? X

Anyone? X

Cheeky xl plate designs are similar to konad but still not all designs even on konad will give full nail coverage just depends on the design and the size of nail
I have a cheeky xl plate and a few konad plates I use my cheeky xl more :)

Heart on ring finger from a bundle monster plate

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345454757.644060.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345454757.644060.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 421
Cheeky xl plate designs are similar to konad but still not all designs even on konad will give full nail coverage just depends on the design and the size of nail
I have a cheeky xl plate and a few konad plates I use my cheeky xl more :)

Thank you. Why do the cheeky XL plates have a half moon cut out at the bottom? Does this serve a purpose? I imagine this to be annoying x

Thank you. Why do the cheeky XL plates have a half moon cut out at the bottom? Does this serve a purpose? I imagine this to be annoying x

It's so that you can also use the design for French tips xx

It's so that you can also use the design for French tips xx

Oh of course!!!!! Deeeeer! Sorry it's Monday my brain is not in gear yet haha! Does it become a pain when doing full designs? X

My first attempts ...

Attachments

• 001 (8)ff.jpg
    001 (8)ff.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 464
  • 002 (5)afa.jpg
    002 (5)afa.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 424
My first attempts ...

Lovely! I cannot for the life of me, do the French tips with stamping. It is starting to drive me crazy. Yours are fab!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Lovely! I cannot for the life of me, do the French tips with stamping. It is starting to drive me crazy. Yours are fab!

Least you've tried it planky I'm too scared to try cause I know I will fudge it up lol

xxx

Does my head in... So much easier just to paint the French on haha. This was my 1st attempt at konad French, on myself and no top coat

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345705848.548714.jpg

I struggled with the corners, I don't think I was pressing hard enough on the corners, so the French paint was not actually on my nail, but it did come off the stamper haha xxx

It might be its a tad easier on colour pop hehe, haven't attempted this on a client yet, my friend that I use to practise anything new on has gone on her hols so I may have to tie my husband down tonight and try it on him. oh err :twisted:

I bought the monster bundle plates the ones that start 201 and found the full designs too small for the nail plate. I also bought the xl plate, all but two full designs were too small. Then I bought some plates from amazon the cheeky ones and these were brill for full nail designs.

Hmmm well I would but my iPad won't let me, I go to camera roll but the "post to this forum"" is greyed out. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I bought the monster bundle plates the ones that start 201 and found the full designs too small for the nail plate. I also bought the xl plate, all but two full designs were too small. Then I bought some plates from amazon the cheeky ones and these were brill for full nail designs.

Hmmm well I would but my iPad won't let me, I go to camera roll but the "post to this forum"" is greyed out. Any ideas?
hope this works
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345714279.178709.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345714289.228500.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345714308.480475.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345714326.811715.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345714341.409935.jpg

Kizzycat, very nice pictures, I love the blue and the pink, so neat too.

Latest posts

Back