Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Shellac cake pop with grapefruit sparkle and a chocolate brown lace stamp.

just ordered konad kit b. soo excited to try this very inspired by all your pictures. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

First attempt at doing my own nails with Konad. This stamp is supposed to be going up in a straight line however every time I stamped I just couldn't get it right!! Grrr I find it soo tricky!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378141379.967850.jpg

First attempt at doing my own nails with Konad. This stamp is supposed to be going up in a straight line however every time I stamped I just couldn't get it right!! Grrr I find it soo tricky!!
View attachment 41815

I've got this stamp too, I love it!

View attachment 41815

I found it hard when I first started then seemed to crack it. Haven't done any in so long that I now struggle to get it right again! Practice, practice, practice ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a bit confused about these. Do you paint nail varnish onto the stamp? And if so how do you not get marks around it... Sorry I don't know much about it and I'm just very confused haha x

I've got this stamp too, I love it!

Have you got a pic of yours? Can you get the line straight?! Can't work out where I'm going wrong xx

Ignore this one my pic waa dodgy!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1378188510603.jpg
    1378188510603.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 631
Paisley

1378188628362.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 41815
I didn't read what you wrote at first just saw the picture and I thought 'That's cute the way she's done that pattern on an angle like that rather than straight up' I thought you meant to do it like that so shhhh don't tell anyone because it looks fab as it is!

Did these today :) her nickname is lollipop ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378336782.030988.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378341763.390338.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378341813.868025.jpg

Vinylux on mine and my daughters nails with various konad stamps on. Just bought a new kit and had to try them all out ;)

I've just ordered kit A , soooo excited , may possibly have to stalk the postman until it arrives :)

I'm a bit confused about these. Do you paint nail varnish onto the stamp? And if so how do you not get marks around it... Sorry I don't know much about it and I'm just very confused haha x

go back to first post in thread - all is explained

Great thread! Having initial problems with stamper but will work thru with all this help.. Thanks guys!

Love the french polish designs x
Simple instead of dotting each spot on with a dotting tool xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378760174.201752.jpg
Vinylux Electric Orange and Bicycle yellow. Stamp in Electric Orange.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378760183.452446.jpg
Vinylux in Lobster Roll, Electric Orange and Bicycle Yellow. Stamp in black Konad - it smudged :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378760204.018832.jpg
Vinylux Pink Bikini. Stamp in Barry M instant gold effects.

Latest posts

Back