Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to start nail art stamping but I'm a bit overwhelmed at what to purchase, Konad, cheeky, Monster as they all have great designs.

Could I just purchase random plates, the Konad Stamper and nail polish?

Is there a better Stamper to get?

Do I need the Konad nail polish or can I just use Vinylux or shall I need some Konad to use along with Vinylux?

Thanks!

Go right back to post #1 in this thread and have a good read. Tons of helpful starter info :hug:

I'm looking to start nail art stamping but I'm a bit overwhelmed at what to purchase, Konad, cheeky, Monster as they all have great designs.

Could I just purchase random plates, the Konad Stamper and nail polish?

Is there a better Stamper to get?

Do I need the Konad nail polish or can I just use Vinylux or shall I need some Konad to use along with Vinylux?

Thanks!

You don't have to purchase sets. You can just purchase which plates you like. I would recommend getting a few to start and see how you get on before you spend a lot of money. Be warned though it gets very addictive. Lol.

The Konad stamper is good. There are other stampers that are better but I would start with the Konad stamper.

Some of the Vinylux shades work well for stamping and some don't. I would recommend the Konad black and white polish as these do work really well.

Hope this helps.

So I ended up having to stamp up 4 of my neighbours kids yesterday, because my darling 8 year old won't stop telling them I'll do their nails...for free!! Anyhow, point is, theirs all turned out perfect, but for whatever reason, I am incapable of making a good job of my own nails. Wonky, smudged, even missing the top of one side of the nail completely smh

Individual stamps, colours and plates are now on sale in Sally's.

Individual stamps, colours and plates are now on sale in Sally's.

Oh really? Elgin has a VAT free day this Thursday too!

Thanks for all your replies ladies, I'll probably just make kits up myself as I'll not need top coat. I'll get a black and white Konad and take it from there.

Sorry if this question has come up already but I'm having problems with getting the full designs to cover the whole nails any tips please :)

Sorry if this question has come up already but I'm having problems with getting the full designs to cover the whole nails any tips please :)

Me too! I use it but it won't stamp onto the nail right.

Hi Geeks- are the plates just a bit too small. I'm afraid a lot are. There is a usefull size guide if you look towards bottom of this page

Indian Ocean Polish: Everything I Know About Nail Stamping!

You could also try some of the new MoYou plates - some of the designs don't have borders as such

XL Images - 1.5cm- 2cm - Image Plates

picture.php

After all the lace patterns I've bought this is still my favourite!

What plate is this,it looks great x

Ooo I've never thought to do it that way round. I've got this one on konad m57 :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382026097.650476.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382026242.661519.jpg

I love that plate too!! One of my most used plates! xx

Cheers guys!!! LOL
Possible divorce and bankrupcy due to Konad purchases made today after reading this thread!
But I must admit it is alot easier than I thought and looks fantastic. :)
I have a different design on each of my nails and my 4 yr old daughter and her 5 year old friend are covered in them also x

I'm sure someone has already asked but will take me ages to look back at every message lol when I scrape the varnish off the plate I find it smudges so when I stamp it is messy and not as neat as it should be any help plz

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383593387.054146.jpg

One of my client favourites! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back