Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has inspired my to get my stamps out. They've been stuffed away for a while after some smudged attempts. I may be gone some time.... :)

hi,

I'm looking for a gold and silver nail polish to stamp with.
I think BarryM but is it there metalic range?

Sorry i know the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but started looking but theres 123 pages so gave up!

Thanks xx

hi,

I'm looking for a gold and silver nail polish to stamp with.
I think BarryM but is it there metalic range?

Sorry i know the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but started looking but theres 123 pages so gave up!

Thanks xx

Barry M silver and gold effects :)

Gorgeous! How did u get the blue? Have u layered colours?

Morning! This is actually the only IBD Just Gel polish I own - it's Jupiter Blue. I had to get it as I love the colour!

I know you're a CND girl so not sure how you'd create this with Shellac!

If you do manage to though, please let me know! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Can anyone recommend a gold nail polish for stamping?
Have looked in superdrug and boots for barry M gold metalic one but all sold out :Scared: Luckily I got the silver barry m polish :biggrin:

Can somone list some nice colours/brands that work with stamping please, and do any glittery thick polishes work? Im guessing not but just wondered...​

Have looked in superdrug and boots for barry M gold metalic one but all sold out :Scared: Luckily I got the silver barry m polish :biggrin:

Can somone list some nice colours/brands that work with stamping please, and do any glittery thick polishes work? Im guessing not but just wondered...​

Have you tried VINYLUX for stamping? They do a couple of nice gold colours - Gilded Pleasure & Locket Love xx

hi, thanks for reply,no i haven't tried vinylux yet,
are there any other gold brands you can recommend or just vinylux?

hi, thanks for reply,no i haven't tried vinylux yet,
are there any other gold brands you can recommend or just vinylux?

Haven't tried any other brands in gold I'm afraid. Let us know if you find one though! xx

I have read there is a good Essie polish for the gold. I cant remember the name though!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have read there is a good Essie polish for the gold. I cant remember the name though!

Aha! It's ood as Gold.

Although I have only used Barry M I was goibg to try Essie next.

Apparently the gold Sinful Colours polish is also good for stamping :)

Barry M gold is fab if u can get hold of it x

MoYou polishes are good - haven't tried the gold myself.
Moyou Nail Polishes

Also just spotted this on Pinterest and am really tempted
Love. Varnish, chocolate and more...: OPI My Vampire Is Buff & Too Fancy Lacquer Chocolate Gold stamped!

I don't know if its been covered on this thread yet but is there a stamping machine by konad? And do the machines do tip stamps or just stamp in the center of the nail? Also if konad doesn't make a machine can I use my circle discs in a machine that takes octagon disks? I love stamping but it takes forever!

Tried stamping again last night and after months of getting stressed out with it I actually managed it! Did a zebra design over blue rockstars and it looks amazing! I'm now addicted and want to spend lots of money that I haven't got!! Haha xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385462596.240763.jpg

Christmas Sweater nails using Konad & BM xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back