Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Hello! Bought a Konad kit but really struggling to pick the product up off the plate with the stamper. I am working so quick can't do it any quicker and rolling the stamper onto the plate. Am I missing something?!?! It is taking me about ten attempts for one nail!! X

was it a kosher konad stamper? I bought one from china once and the stamper didn't pick up the pattern, try buffing the stamp with a white buffing block. x

Yes all official from uk supplier. I bought kit d with 2 polishes, one plate and small stamper and scraper x

I had this problem and was advised to lightly file the rubber stamper and it picks up the image....hope this helps, it worked for me.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

eza5yte2.jpg

I did these tonight on a lady. I had them when I got engaged last year and shes been waiting all this time to have them lol bless her x

does anyone know what plates would be good for valentines day?

M3,M59 and M35 all have hearts on x

thankyou do they have the lips on too or is this a different plate also?

hearts - m2, m3, m35, m56, m59, m78,m83,
lips - m4 m84
love - m72

Last edited by a moderator:
1st port of call from me would be to give it all a good clean with nail polish remover as it hasn't been used in a while.

2nd remember to work super fast (slap the special polish on the image it doesn't need to be neat)

You can also check that you are not using any form of ooil around the stampers etc. even hand cream, natural oils in skin or cuticle oil, if it gets on the stamper will stop it from picking up the varnish. Moisturising nail varnish remover can also stop the polish form picking up as it leaves an oil residue on the stamper. Clean all items with acetone (or acetone free polish remover if using on acrylics or gels) and try again. Get design on to stamper quickly, once design is on the stamper you can take a bit time to place it properly on nail.

I love Konad, I use them on clients all the time, and rarely have my nails with anything but Konad designs on them. They are such fun to paly around with and be creative with too.

Attachments

• 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 408
Did these for a client for Xmas :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357769619.823611.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357769619.823611.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 352
ag thank you very much I am getting better i have buffed my stamp and also stopped tagging so much!! Read first couple pages will have another good luck tomoro xx

You will get there :biggrin: keep us posted x

I love Konad, I use them on clients all the time, and rarely have my nails with anything but Konad designs on them. They are such fun to paly around with and be creative with too.

Hey Konad is the ones where the design is on a plate right? If so what plate number is this one from please? Xx

Latest posts

Back