Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What cheeky plate is this on? Love them. I have all the BM plates and 3 konad but I want more x

It's on CH5 and the whole set is only a tenner from amazon! I love stamping plates! I just got the cheeky plates summer collection!

The nautical ones are messy but I was only having a mess around for my blog, these are using cheeky plates from the 2012 summer collection

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366451130.388220.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366451130.388220.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 430
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366451148.270556.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366451148.270556.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 423
It's on CH5 and the whole set is only a tenner from amazon! I love stamping plates! I just got the cheeky plates summer collection!

Brilliant thank you, must have been the set I was looking at. Off to buy them now x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Brilliant thank you, must have been the set I was looking at. Off to buy them now x

Upload some photos when you've had a play! I love seeing nail art x

The nautical ones are messy but I was only having a mess around for my blog, these are using cheeky plates from the 2012 summer collection

Omg I love the nautical ones! I'd never heard of cheeky plates but I just had a look on amazon and looks like I'm about to spent all the money I earnt today hehe

Hey does anyone know which plate the lacey french is on? I want it for my wedding hehe x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Jadeey can I just ask what colours you used the red stamp is fab :biggrin:
I used shins glaze city siren, all the details are on a blog post at lifeinlacquer.blogspot.co.uk. Sorry for the late reply so busy ATM! X

picture.php

Hot pop pink with konad white pearl special polish and the grapefruit sparklw over all before topcoat.
picture.php

Cake pop shellac with polka dots and swallow ring fingers
picture.php

Midnight swim shellac (photo doesn't do it justice)

picture.php

Hot pop pink with konad white pearl special polish and the grapefruit sparklw over all before topcoat.
picture.php

Cake pop shellac with polka dots and swallow ring fingers
picture.php

Midnight swim shellac (photo doesn't do it justice)

These are all absolutely gorgeous as always xx

Hi
I have searched the thread but wanted to ask also, what is the best top coat what ever I use smudges unless its shellac top coat but I don't always want to seal and cure I get bored easily.
Ive tired konad top coat, lumos and seche vite, I do try and float but always end up with a slight smudge.

also which white is recommended for stamping over black, I have found the konad white pearl to not be opaque enough any other suggestions?

Thanks

Hi
I have searched the thread but wanted to ask also, what is the best top coat what ever I use smudges unless its shellac top coat but I don't always want to seal and cure I get bored easily.
Ive tired konad top coat, lumos and seche vite, I do try and float but always end up with a slight smudge.

also which white is recommended for stamping over black, I have found the konad white pearl to not be opaque enough any other suggestions?

Thanks
You need quite a bit on your brush and to glide the top coat over the nail, using as few stokes as possible. Seche Vite is good.

Over black silver or gold is great. Barry M Foil Effects work really well. I've also used Staregazer metalic polishes. The Konad Gold & Silver are shall we say a little 'subtle'!

You need quite a bit on your brush and to glide the top coat over the nail, using as few stokes as possible. Seche Vite is good.

Over black silver or gold is great. Barry M Foil Effects work really well. I've also used Staregazer metalic polishes. The Konad Gold & Silver are shall we say a little 'subtle'!

Yes I have found the Barry M Foil effects gold and silver to be very good.
Just hoping I can find a white that gives the same kind of opaque look over black.

Yes I have found the Barry M Foil effects gold and silver to be very good.
Just hoping I can find a white that gives the same kind of opaque look over black.
Konad white is excellent
picture.php

I use lumos top coat and I've never had problems with it dragging the stamped image but I really load my brush up.

As for white I use the konad white. IRS a tip ex white so perfect over black x

I know konad have their own polishes but ive noticed a few comments about ppl using different brands and finding it better, would someone be able to talk me through which polishes wrk best so I dont end up with lots that dont work x

Konad white is excellent
picture.php

Is that white or white pearl I think there is 2?

and sorry stephiebaby what does this mean?

IRS a tip ex white

Sorry my phone changing what I write. I've got the white not the pearl white. It's white like tip-ex is x

Is that white or white pearl I think there is 2?

and sorry stephiebaby what does this mean?

IRS a tip ex white
that's white not pearl white it is full cover unlike the pearl x

Latest posts

Back