Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very very very new to Konad... Seen it at the Birmingham beauty show & loved it... Tried it tonight on my guinea pig & turned out ok... More practice & ill get there! Love all the pics tho xx

I'm really getting into it. I just wish i bought more konad stuff at the show:sad:

Same here lol want more designs tho I got 7 plates but not many of them stand out for me... I want zebra print & leopard print... I need something as well to make labels to go on my colour pops, any suggestions? Xx

Same here lol want more designs tho I got 7 plates but not many of them stand out for me... I want zebra print & leopard print... I need something as well to make labels to go on my colour pops, any suggestions? Xx

Sounds like you need M57 :D

i just use a permanent pen, sorry not much help am i!

I've heard the dymo letratag is good for this, I'm hoping to get one soon x

M57 is my most used ate ever :) x

Just wanted to add, I'm not a pro yet though, that their is an amazing group on facebook for stamping called adventures in stamping. Its really great has a weekly challenge to test yourself and is full of inspiration and useful information. If I can ever figuire out how to do it I shall upload some of my stamping attempts for you all to see.

Lucy

I have actually just realised I posted on this thread haa... I'm defo going to buy the M57 plate & am also looking into getting a dymo letratag seems the way forward xx

I made my first Konrad purchase today. I bought the plate that i liked the most, which turns out to be the ever popular m57 plate! I'm now going to search through this monster thread to get tips! Just had a quick go on myself and it's brilliant!

I made my first Konrad purchase today. I bought the plate that i liked the most, which turns out to be the ever popular m57 plate! I'm now going to search through this monster thread to get tips! Just had a quick go on myself and it's brilliant!

Well done you. Start right at the beginning as this is full of great information, and ready through :D

Latest offeings
picture.php

picture.php

Ombré and konad, the perfect combo....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371022922.930374.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371022922.930374.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 326
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371022936.035796.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371022936.035796.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 281
Hi geeks :) I've had a client request this design, I think it might of been stamped, but I'm not sure what brand/plate it is anyone help me pretty please xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371799026.756731.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371799026.756731.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 391

Latest posts

Back