Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone still have fimos and do they use them still use them? :lick:Just cos i still fimos but i dont use them:irked:

Hi geeks :) I've had a client request this design, I think it might of been stamped, but I'm not sure what brand/plate it is anyone help me pretty please xxx

That would be nice for a wedding i am not sure what stamp plate it is but it does like its been stamped:D

Hi geeks :) I've had a client request this design, I think it might of been stamped, but I'm not sure what brand/plate it is anyone help me pretty please xxx

Just had a look through my konad/BM collection (rather large) and don't have it sorry x

I may be wrong but I don't thin it's a stamp x

I may be wrong but I don't thin it's a stamp x

Do you think its a sticker/decal/wrap, it looks slightly raised to me.

Does anyone have a link to either konad or monster bundle plates that would cover large nails and especially big toes? There are so many different brands and descriptions out there - eg when the description says 'jumbo' I don't know if it means large image or just a large collection. I have a set of konad already but find that Some plates are too small for some clients nails. I am looking at the bundle monster 2012 set?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Does anyone have a link to either konad or monster bundle plates that would cover large nails and especially big toes? There are so many different brands and descriptions out there - eg when the description says 'jumbo' I don't know if it means large image or just a large collection. I have a set of konad already but find that Some plates are too small for some clients nails. I am looking at the bundle monster 2012 set?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi
Here are a few larger plates I've come across.

http://www.salongeek.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1897243
Ninja Polish: DRK-A, from the DRK Nails collection
llarowe,shop.llarowe,LeaLaC,stamping plates,nail art,nail stamping | Page 1

The Chez Delaney Series A plates are 1.7 x 1.9 cm so not quite as large as those above but defo larger than your average Konad or BM image

Happy stamping

Last edited:
picture.php

Purple sunbursts this was for a friend who is a witch and was getting up early on midsummer's day to welcome the sun! But she's a very purple person so didn't want sunshine colours.

Hi

I have just invested in a Konad kit as thought it would be a great alternative to free hand nail art, something I'm not good at.

Seem to be having the same problems as those who have posted on here, paint not adhering to the stamp unless I press really hard, even then whole of print doesn't transfer.

The kit came with the princess polishes and they don't seem very thick to me!

I noticed that advice had been given to buff the stamp, but just wondering what do you buff it with as I don't want to ruin it!

Any other advice much appreciated also!

Hi

I have just invested in a Konad kit as thought it would be a great alternative to free hand nail art, something I'm not good at.

Seem to be having the same problems as those who have posted on here, paint not adhering to the stamp unless I press really hard, even then whole of print doesn't transfer.

The kit came with the princess polishes and they don't seem very thick to me!

I noticed that advice had been given to buff the stamp, but just wondering what do you buff it with as I don't want to ruin it!

Any other advice much appreciated also!

I lightly buffed mine with a fine 240 grit buffer. I noticed the difference right away! Also try not to press the stamp on the plate - give it more of a sharp quick stamp....

Work quickly - if the polish gets any time to dry it won't transfer. Also practice practice practice... I'm relatively new to stamping and can take anywhere from 2-8 goes to get the stamp right :)

Great thanks for that. Will have a go at buffing the stamper and see how I get on. It looks so easy on the DVD that comes with the kit!!

Wow this is all new to me, never heard of it all your pics are brill!! where do i buy plates and polishes? on the konad website they dont seem to have a great range of plates or am i just not looking properly? lol x

Wow this is all new to me, never heard of it all your pics are brill!! where do i buy plates and polishes? on the konad website they dont seem to have a great range of plates or am i just not looking properly? lol x

Try looking on Amazon for Konad and Bundle Monster. You can usually buy collections of the stamping plates on there.

Try looking on Amazon for Konad and Bundle Monster. You can usually buy collections of the stamping plates on there.

Thanks ive had a look and had a look on youtube the cheeky ones that are on a massive square plate look good, do you know where to get these from? the cheeky site is american and amazon isnt coming up with anything :(

Thanks ive had a look and had a look on youtube the cheeky ones that are on a massive square plate look good, do you know where to get these from? the cheeky site is american and amazon isnt coming up with anything :(

If you search for Cheeky stamping plates 2013 on Amazon.co.uk the new XL plates will come up. the images are pretty but beware the full nail images are only 1.5 x 1.7 cm

These are cheeky plates,
The last photo I've used a cute pattern on the index finger and the second to last a leopard one over a blend if colours xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1372447380192.jpg
    1372447380192.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 391
  • 1372447440972.jpg
    1372447440972.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 374
  • 1372447457568.jpg
    1372447457568.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 386
  • 1372447473326.jpg
    1372447473326.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 1372447496754.jpg
    1372447496754.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 381
  • 1372447517241.jpg
    1372447517241.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 378
Ordered the new bundle monster holiday collection plates from Hawaii last Wednesday and they've just arrived! EXCITED!!!!

Latest posts

Back