Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just started stamping and love it. What plates are available for Christmas designs please?

If you go on the moyou London website and look at the festive collection there's a few Xmas ones in there x

I've just started stamping and love it. What plates are available for Christmas designs please?

Sorry, I just realised I repeated heylynzu suggestion. Have a look at MoYou london festive plates.
Great minds.....as they say.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a Vegas themed konad. Particularly looking for dice. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

MoYou london have a Vegas themed plate, it's the tourist Plate 12

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 249
Already posted in the current nails thread but this is CND shellac grape gum with Barry M silver foil stamping using a Konad plate.

I've found it quite difficult getting an un smudged image but I guess practice is key.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 532
Moyou launching new plates this Friday! Can't wait 😀excited much 😃😃😃😃😀😀😀😀

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414700270.116598.jpg

My halloween nails for my YouTube channel tomorrow! Love the combo of colours! 💚💗

Beautiful! Do you have a link to where you got your squishy stamper from? I can't seem to find it on the MoYou site, I've heard I won't get good results with the MoYoy plates and the Konad stamper. Is this true in your opinion?

Felicity xx

Hi Felicity, how long did your stamper take to come? I just ordered one!!

My nails this week...

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1414789339647.jpg
    1414789339647.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 394
Gold with black pearl konad polish and MoYou mother nature plate 😃

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1414805767089.jpg
    1414805767089.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 400
  • 1414805817264.jpg
    1414805817264.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 355
Can anyone recommend a plate with a good selection of animal prints on?

what is set fot beginer? Love the design so cool

I started with a few Konad plates and the Konad set of stamping tools along with White and Black Konad polish, and Barry M Gold and Silver foil effect. I then got a Bundle Monster set of 25 plates, which I still use now.

I have bought some Pueen, Born Pretty Store, and Cheeky plates, and more recently Moyou.

Although the Moyou are lovely, I do find that you have to know what you want before buying as there are soooo many choices, and you end up spending lots.

Not all plate designs are big enough for thumbs or longer nails, but Moyou have a range of Pro plates which have a bigger design for this purpose.

There are also plates that have a picture etched in them, these allow you to stamp whichever part of the design you want as well as being big enough for longer nails.

My personal advice for a beginner, would be to go for a set of plates that have loads of different designs, there will always be something for everyone, then build your collection gradually!

Hope this has helped and not confused! x

Thank you so much #BBCharmer#

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415458312.775492.jpg
First attempt on my own hand at konad stamping.

Whenever I try to use my stamp kit, the polish dries too fast & won't stick to the stamper! I try to move quickly but it never works right. Am I missing something obvious? I feel dumb! Haha

Whenever I try to use my stamp kit, the polish dries too fast & won't stick to the stamper! I try to move quickly but it never works right. Am I missing something obvious? I feel dumb! Haha

Have you primed your stamper? Buff it gently with a file as that's maybe the issue x x

Hiya, don't feel dumb, we all have problems when starting, just work through different options and I'm sure you will be addicted very soon!

As 'Heylynzu' suggested buff your stamper.

Can I ask what polish you are using? x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back