Konad for wedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjg1

Reaction score
Hi.
Just wondering if anyone could suggest a nice stamp for the ring finger of a bride? I know there are loads but just wanted some opinions. I got a kit at the beauty show and only got one disc so wanted to order a couple more but didn't know what ones would look lovely on a bride?! If I could afford it id buy them all!!
Any help much appreciated x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I did a bride and 3 bridesmaids yesterday these are the bridesmaids nails which also works very well in white with diamantes on the ring finger. The bride had hand design shellac.

evaperk-albums-konad-picture42090-bridesmaid-fibreglass-enhancements-shellac-beau-konad-red-wine-sp-diamantes.jpg

It's plate M80

Hi.
Just wondering if anyone could suggest a nice stamp for the ring finger of a bride? I know there are loads but just wanted some opinions. I got a kit at the beauty show and only got one disc so wanted to order a couple more but didn't know what ones would look lovely on a bride?! If I could afford it id buy them all!!
Any help much appreciated x

M36 is pretty xx

I did a bride and 3 bridesmaids yesterday these are the bridesmaids nails which also works very well in white with diamantes on the ring finger. The bride had hand design shellac.

evaperk-albums-konad-picture42090-bridesmaid-fibreglass-enhancements-shellac-beau-konad-red-wine-sp-diamantes.jpg

It's plate M80

That's really lovely. Hope u were pleased with them. That would look nice in white too. Thank u x

Yes they are! They look lovely, well done. I will have to make an order! X

Thank you everyone, ill order some tomorrow :)

I have a new delivery in this week so everything will be in stock :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back