Konad Nails - Has anyone tried them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherryBeauty

Reaction score
Hi - have any of you tried the Konad nail stamping? Here's a link to it which makes it look very easy and pretty but you know how sometimes these things seem good but are actually rubbish....

Konad Nails - Video

Thanks
Sharon xx

Hiya,

I use Konad, I have the Salon Kit.

I love it, its quick and easy, it does take some practise to get the technique of rolling the design & placing it but once you've got it, you'll soon be able to layer up designs.

I know not eveyone likes it, but each to their own, I love it and would recommend it :green:

I've got a set just to use myself and I really can't get the hang of it, I can't even get the designs to pick up properly half the time, never mind get them on my nails - I've seen other people have great results though so I think the likelihood is I just need some more practice :eek:

Hi - have any of you tried the Konad nail stamping? Here's a link to it which makes it look very easy and pretty but you know how sometimes these things seem good but are actually rubbish....

Konad Nails - Video

Thanks
Sharon xx

Hi ya hun!

i have a kit and think it is fabulous! i must admit it did take me a while to get the hang of it but i have managed to perfect it now. (i sat in for a whole saturday with a huge box of cheap crappy tips practising until i managed to pick the design up perfect every time!)

i started with a small kit i think it only cost me about £15 for the genuine konad starter kit!

i think its a god send now!
hth

Jodie x x

hi all, did you all try the smartnails stencils?
you use them as templates, only direct on the nails. im using them aside from my konad and the results are amazing, my costumers just love the designs. Im a big fan of their product.

I use Konard. It Does take practice and you have to us their polish to look best. See my album I have some nails done with it.:)

Thanks everybody - I think I might give Konad a go then. I know what you mean about practice - I guess its like everything else isn't it - you can never get things in an instant and only get out what you put in! Just wanted some Geeky feedback incase the kit itself was pants!

Thanks So much!
Sharon xx:)

The Salon Kit is amazing! Its alot of money, but is so professional looking, it comes in a gorgeous case that has a butterfly pattern imprinted into the metal.

You get so much in the kit, Id definatley recommend it :green:

Konad is really easy to use once you get the hang of it and the possibilities are endless.

If you are having problems picking up the images it could be that your special polish is drying out, the stamper and plate need a good wipe with nail polish remover or that you are using a polish remover with moisturiser that builds up. There is also the speed factor if you are too slow they will dry.

Wow that looks really great and fun to do! I think my clients will love it! Will be purchasing very soon...yay xx

Have you checked the link I posted initially - ther is a wee kit you can get to try out for £11! brill. I'm IN!!!!!

Sxx

thanks. its a lovely clean finish isnt it. sorry typing with one hand - my other hands in my uv light - ha!

Sx

thanks. its a lovely clean finish isnt it. sorry typing with one hand - my other hands in my uv light - ha!

Sx

Yeah but from the look of it you only get one use for $2.99 :irked: Konad is unlimited :rolleyes:

yep, true :confused:. different kind of use i guess, less hustle, and i use it again at least once after its dry.

Got my Konad in a post today, gonna try it later :)

Latest posts

Back