Korean nail art site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise G

Reaction score
Oops, should have put it in the nail art section....... Next time I'll get it right!

Unfortuantly my web browser wont let me look at it as it is in Korean writing!!:sad:

i couldn`t see it either.. just kept taking me back to the homepage..
icon_sad.gif

kaznails said:
i couldn`t see it either.. just kept taking me back to the homepage..
icon_sad.gif

same problem for me too.

Sorry hun, same problem I'm afraid

Is it possible to attach a pdf file to these messages/posts??? I can save the stuff on the site as pdf, and let you see it bit by bit this way.....
Does anyone know??

Louise G.

Try typing the site address in, instead of using the link. I leave the www out, so you can see the whole adres, and not a shortened version. I didn't get in through the link in Explorer (I normally use Safari, cause I'm on a Mac), but when I typed in the address, it worked.

beautyfashion.co.kr/bf/list.asp?category=nails

Hope the best, such a great site.......
Louise G.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, no it doesn't work like that either. Thought it did, but I didn't get past the first page in Explorer, after all. So the pdf thing might be the only way for you to share this wonderful art with me........

Did anybody get in anyway?? Safari seems to be able to avoid the member thing, that I get in Explorer. Strange things these computers....

Louise G. :confused:

LayStar said:
http://www.nailstudio-fleur.jp/

Chck that one out too :) Some pretty candy like sets on there!!

:-D
Hi,
Yes, that certainly is a great site. I already knew it. Still, I find the Japanese nail art somewhat 'sweet and very flowery' (don't know how to say it otherwise).

A pitty that the women over here are not really into nail art. Just an occasional little flower, now and than.

Has anyone tried the second korean link?? Or does everybody have a problem getting there too.....

There are step by step instructions after all, checked it out today (was too tired yesterday) and found some of the designs of the other page here as well.

http://www.hairkrkr.co.kr/board/nail/board_list.php

Louise G.

Latest posts

Back