L&P conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Empress Debbie

Reaction score
I finally did my CND conversion today with the lovely Justine Crick!

I fell ill over the weekend, keep losing my voice, headachy etc,but made sure it would not make me miss today's class. Through all the coughing fits ( I'm sure it must have driven everyone mad!) I made it to the end of the day. I am so happy right now, and Justine has really boosted my confidence.

Thank you also Geeg, for all your advice and guiding me down the right route. Can't wait to book another course now!

I think I will put my feet up now! Xxxx

I fell ill over the weekend, keep losing my voice, headachy etc,but made sure it would not make me miss today's class. Through all the coughing fits ( I'm sure it must have driven everyone mad!) I made it to the end of the day. I am so happy right now, and Justine has really boosted my confidence.

Thank you also Geeg, for all your advice and guiding me down the right route. Can't wait to book another course now!

Well done!! What a trooper you are. Sometimes it really is worth the effort isn't it? xx

Well done!! What a trooper you are. Sometimes it really is worth the effort isn't it? xx

Thanks Geeg! It definitely is the best decision I have made, and worth every agonising moment. :) xx

Haha you didn't drive me mad with your coughing, I hope you feel better. Loved the class earlier, Justine was so helpful, can't wait to perfect my nails!

Haha you didn't drive me mad with your coughing, I hope you feel better. Loved the class earlier, Justine was so helpful, can't wait to perfect my nails!

It was a really good class, I really enjoyed the day:). Maybe I'll see you again on another course soon ! Xx

Ah she's lovely Justine. I met her at The Event in Leeds. She was our education ambassador on our table.

It was a really good class, I really enjoyed the day:). Maybe I'll see you again on another course soon ! Xx

More than likely :) good luck with your nails and I'll hopefully see you again soon x x

I did my Brisa Lite Sculpting course with Justine, she really is a very good educator.

(Glad you didn't do what I did - I went to Brentwood by accident and had to travel 2 hours back to Braintree *face palm* I couldn't believe it!)

Latest posts

Back