L&P Induction course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlu

Reaction score
I am VTCT qualifed, which I completed in July last year. Since qualifying I have only practiced on family and friends, I'm not too bad but am worried that I won't be good enough to do the L&P induction course. I am worried that everyone else will be so much better than me and I will look stupid. Has anyone out there done this course? Do I have to be a Pro? Will I be shown step by step and what happens if I can't keep up?
I have booked on this course because now that I'm qualified I have decided on using the Creative products as I have heard so many good things about Creative, and doing this course will help me to get started. The course is on 25th April, only next week. Should I have waited and practised a bit more??
I should be pleased but I am so worried because I don't know what to expect.

where you doing the course hun??

The course is in Maidenhead

oh sorry , its just that im doing mine next tues too, but at leicester!!! i m worried too!!

Hi and welcome to the site Katlu :D
if you fill out your profile hunny it will make it a lot easier for when peeps reply to any queries you get, saves having to type it all out every time :wink2:

you already know how to prep and tip nails, you're on your way hunny, doing the Induction is to show you how the product works and how to apply it etc etc, it isn't to show you how to tip a nail etc as you'll be expected to know that already, however, you will pick up some fab ideas and pointers during your class.... try not to be worried about it, if it's bothering you then why not get in touch with the academy at Maidenhead and ask to speak to whoever is taking your class, have a word with them and explain how you're feeling, i'm sure they'll put your mind at rest :hug:

Sandi

I think YOU have put my mind at rest. I will ring tomorrow, thanks very very much.

ps: I'll complete my profile. Still finding my way around this site.

Hi Katlu

I'm on this course too honey, so you won't be alone!

The course is being held by Pamela Rohlf, who is quite lovely, and an amzingly skilled lady! I have already done some 1-1 training with Pamela, just to check my skils are OK for induction, as I was unsure about the level needed, and can honestly say that she is a great educator! If you meet the course criteria...you will be fine!

Pamela has a very unique and understanding way of teaching and if you have any areas you are concerned on, then you won't be by the time you come out. I am really looking forward to the day...even more so now I now there will be another geek there!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Look forward to seeing you.....BUT....are you really as mad as a hatter? This site is wonderful, wish I'd found it sooner!!!

snot fair!!! is anyone going on my course at ellisons leicester next tuesday???????

lotus blossom said:
snot fair!!! is anyone going on my course at ellisons leicester next tuesday???????

aww, you can come on ours hunny! We'd love to see you!

Hey Katlu...you can tell me afterwards!! See you then hun!:hug:

Latest posts

Back