L&P suppliers help, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsarahj25xx

Reaction score
I'll try and make this as brief as possible! Basically can anyone recommend a reliable supplier of l+p that does next day delivery? I placed an order with young nails on the 21st dec, was told I would have it between xmas and new year but is still pending.

I have a trades test on the 3rd which I need to have l+p for so I really am desperate! Obviously im going to ring YN in the morning, but they appear to have been shut since xmas, ive tried ringing several times on every working day since with no joy so im not holding my breath on getting hold of them in time.

So as a back up plan im looking for a supplier I could order off tomorrow and hopefully be delivered next working day (wednesday). I've been thinking of converting to CND for a while as no one on here seems to be able to fault it, and the brand sells itself, but can I purchase their l+p without doing the conversion course? Not that I dont want to do it, just an issue of urgency at the moment!

Thanks in advance if anyone can help :) xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

try salons direct, there my local suppliers but they post out to anywere in the country :) x

try salons direct, there my local suppliers but they post out to anywere in the country :) x

Thanks il look into that. Been looking on all the wholesalers websites but been unable to find delivery times lol xx

What a pain. Most suppliers do next day delivery but the postage is more.
You will be required to do a conversion with CND to purchase their L&P.:biggrin:

What a pain. Most suppliers do next day delivery but the postage is more.
You will be required to do a conversion with CND to purchase their L&P.:biggrin:

Thanks for clearing that up! Saves me bothering sweet squared tomorrow! Conversion is definately on the cards for 2013 though :D xx

Thanks for clearing that up! Saves me bothering sweet squared tomorrow! Conversion is definately on the cards for 2013 though :D xx

Ah good luck. you'll love CND:biggrin:

Whilst this is true, it may still be worth a call to Sweet Squared tomorrow: they had some tiny 'try me' kits of Retention+ Sculpting Liquid and Perfect Powders in pink and white (enough to do about 3 full sets)... maybe they might let you buy one of those? They might not as well, but it's worth an ask, I'd say. ;)

Most suppliers are shut over the holiday period. Up here in Scotland the 1st and 2nd of January are Public Holidays so nothing would be sent out on these days or delivered by courier.

What system do you normally work with ? I would not want to do a Trade test with a system I had never used before, and certainly not with a cheap generic system that can be bought from a wholesalers.

Could you not contact the salon you are doing your trade test in, and let them know you have been let down by your supplier and rearrange.

Fingers crossed your Young Nails order arrives tomorrow though.

Use young nails normally, but if push came to shove I could go local wholesalers (bit overpriced) and get nsi, we used it in college so im familiar (just not overly keen!)

Really dont want to have to let them down again (they wanted me to go in a few weeks back, day id placed the order, but I couldnt due to lack of kit). Not going to get an opportunity like this again anytime soon, its for a well established city center salon!

I use Young Nails products and have always been pleased with delivery. The Christmas period can be a problem but you still have tomorrow and the second of Jan for the delivery to arrive. Royal Mail are rubbish at the moment so it is more likely them to be honest. :wink2:

I use Young Nails products and have always been pleased with delivery. The Christmas period can be a problem but you still have tomorrow and the second of Jan for the delivery to arrive. Royal Mail are rubbish at the moment so it is more likely them to be honest. :wink2:

Id like to believe its royal mail but I dont think its even been dispatched yet, website still says its pending, despite the fact ive actually paid twice due to a paypal error, both payments cleared a week ago now. That and I ordered something else on 27th and it was delivered first thing next day... At less of a delivery charge than YN too! Going to stop rambling now, not why I came on here! Xx

Latest posts

Back