L&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik Nak

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I wanted to try a more natural set. This is CND custom blend powders. I tried to add some yellow and brown shimmer to the nail tip as described on the CND video, but you can see the little flecks of brown in the tip!?

Sorry the photo isnt the best, but please give any comments on colour/shape etc. I am trying to take on board as much as possible as I would really like to start on clients soon.

Thanks in advance :)
DSC00772.jpg

Last edited:
hi hun no photo there x

i think the shape,length and balance of the nails look nice.
are these a newly done set or an older set? as zone 3 looks like its not that close to the cuticle area and makes them look like they have grown out if that makes sense?x

No, these are a new set, but it is a problem that I am trying to sort out, I think i panic about getting too close to the edge, and go too far the other way! lol. Will keep working on it. Thanks for taking the time to critique :)

:) I think they are beautiful. As an 'older 'nail tech, the more natural look suits me best. I would be more than happy with a set of these !

I think these look gorgeous....I love the shape of them and the colour too....
I would happily pay for these...

my only critique has already been mentioned but I am sure you will be able to correct that over time....

Well done....they are lovely xxx

No, these are a new set, but it is a problem that I am trying to sort out, I think i panic about getting too close to the edge, and go too far the other way! lol. Will keep working on it. Thanks for taking the time to critique :)
your welcome hun,im sure your not the only tech to have done this.lol.x

Latest posts

Back