la femme nails training ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamjams

Reaction score
Has anyone done acrylic nail training with la femme ? or know if they are any good /and products are good?

any comments pls xxx

carrie leigh allen won the championships at gmex using la femme.
jacqueline o sullivan is also one of the trainers. I have used the gel and I like the gel they have some lovely colours. I have sat in with jackie when she did an open day using la femme she makes it all look so easy.
why not have a one to one with jackie or carrie and try it out. Or buy a sample kit and see if You like it

i start my course on the 23rd of nov, i will let you know what its like after that if you havnt already sorted yourself.
i have some of their acrylic and and playing with my nail trainer and i know i cant realy say anything since i havnt trained yet, but it seems ok to work with.
im looking forward to finally meeting jackie as she was so nice on the phone and very patient with all my questions and stuff.
i decided on la femme based on location (closest to me), reputation (i know they havnt been in the uk as long as creative and the like, but i saw the championship winner and the fact that jackie won with a landslide in the scratch best trainers comp), and price (slightly cheeper than the rest and with being closer id used less petrol too).
HTH xxxxxx

ye that was the date i was going to do , but im still really undecided im in bolton so its close but i cant find them on the guild of beauty therapists or babtac which makes me warey (for insurance purposes) as i cant afford to waste this money been saving since june.

i like the look of la femme products , but i was dead set on either ezflow or cnd but then nsi caught my eye and now young nails looks amazing! im sooooooo frustrated i just want to make a good choice but cant settle on either :confused::confused:

Latest posts

Back