LA Tan 8% opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Do any of you use LA Tan 8% and if so could you tell me your opinions of it please?

I don't tend to hardly ever use a 8% for my clients so thinking of boosting it up to 10% and just wondered what you other LA Tan users think of the 8%.

I have two bottles of it and would like to use them up.

Thanks

Jackie

I switched over from LA to Sienna not long ago but all the clients I had who liked light tans and who were pale were all happy with the 8% so I have carried on using it for them. I had no compliants about the 8% lotion just the 10% and 12%, which I still have bottles of and only one customer who wanted to stick with it!

Hi Nat-Nat

Thanks for your reply.

Perhaps we could do a swap if you're interested. My clients love the 12% and i go through bottles of the stuff but all my clients want darker than an 8%.

I've got two full bottles of 8% that haven't been opened yet.

x

I only use 8% LA tan and my clients love it. I have asked them if they would like the stronger one but they just love the subtle tanned glow it gives you. I have one client that likes to have two coats but most are happy with 1 coat... client age range from 14 through to 63!!! hope this helps xx

Hey, I tried the 8% not so long ago and alot of my clients really liked it, especially my young competition dancers as it wasnt that dark on them and just gave them a perfect little glow, although 90% of my clients love the number 10 as it seems to adapt to everyone, except my teen clients who love disco xx

Hi Nat-Nat

Thanks for your reply.

Perhaps we could do a swap if you're interested. My clients love the 12% and i go through bottles of the stuff but all my clients want darker than an 8%.

I've got two full bottles of 8% that haven't been opened yet.

x

That's a good idea, not sure how much I have in the 12% bottle I will check later and message you :)

Latest posts

Back