LA Tan - Fast Tan now available

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The colour guide is pretty dark for the fast tan.which I prefer.Xx :)

Very tempted, such a fab price! X

Hi folks! I'm in the process of purchasing an HVLP 5008 as a lot of you have recommended (Baggy Bear especially! I have loved your advice!) LA tan have a fab offer on for the machine and 4 litres of solution!! Just wondering is the fast tan also known as LA cocktail? Which one would you all recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi folks! I'm in the process of purchasing an HVLP 5008 as a lot of you have recommended (Baggy Bear especially! I have loved your advice!) LA tan have an offer on for £***.** for the machine and 4 litres of solution!! Just wondering is the fast tan also known as LA cocktail? Which one would you all recommend?

Thanks in advance!
Firstly can you remove the price in your post as it's against geek rules to post trade prices :wink2::wink2:

Then the LA Tan Cocktail is their 14% solution, not the fast tan. You won't find the fast tan on the website yet as it's an account holder only offer until 14th Nov (tomorrow :wink2:) so if you've got your money for the machine and your thinking of ordering and want the fast tan too, then I'd say ring them first thing and ask nicely if you could have a liter of the fast tan included with your order - the worst they can say is no lol :biggrin:.

I'd order a 10%, 2 x 12% and the fast tan if they'll allow it, if no to the fast tan then either the 8% or 14% depending on if the clients in your area would prefer a glow or a dark tan.

I stock the 10%, 12%, 14% & the new fast tan as of tomorrow :biggrin: as no-one in my area asks for a glow (I am the only one who has an 8% tan lol so I'll use the fast tan to get my tan).

:o OOPS!! Thanks Baggy Bear for the heads up and apologies to everyone for my slip up.... I'm a newbee! Promise I wont slip up again!!!

I've just signed up for an account with them so I'll give them a ring tomorrow and ask them if they can add in a bottle of the fast tan in the deal. You're right all they can say is no!

Thanks for the advice Baggy Bear I'm sure I might need your advice again! Hope u dont mind! xx

Well I'm sat here ready and waiting for my other half to spray me (he says I have to wait until he's back from the school run though :rolleyes:).

I've decided to leave it on for 1 & a half hours and hope that I get enough colour but don't go too dark. I was due to have the tan done on Mon evening but I got asked to go out on Sat night so put it off til today so I'd defo have some colour going out :wink2::biggrin:.

Will post and let you all know how it is after wash off (I predict no colour at all though lol) and then at this time tomorrow when it's fully developed.

Good luck with ur tan baggybear i'll be interested to hear the results.Xx

Got it on now (must say other half seems to have done a really good job at spraying me again and he's getting better as he only used 50ml :lol::lol:).

Just gotta wait til 5.40pm before I go wash it off, will keep you all updated.

Just a thought but did anyone else ask LA Tan how much the FAST would be on sale for? I did lol.

Ok, so it's all washed off now and as expected there is no colour there yet. Will let you all know how it looks just before I got to bed later and then again in the morning.

Update at 7.30pm - I have started to get some colour so thankfully washing off before the 2 hours still means I'll tan

Last edited:
Ooh glad you got some colour! Is the fast tan on the website now? I forgot to ask how much lol!xx

No it's still not on the website.

I emailed to check the price so I'd know what I should be charging for it.

I can't announce the price because of geek rules but happy to PM it. :biggrin:

Morning all, I was happy with my colour this morning (although I knew it was darker than I usually like to be) until I went out in the car and caught sight of myself in natural light. :Scared:

I have gone too dark and feel I'm looking a bit orange, and it still has until 4pm this afternoon until it's fully developed. :eek:

I've just jumped in the shower again as my first shower is always soap free just to remove the guide colour and allow the tan to develop before I wash off with soap for fear of washing away the tan before it's developed.

It probably looks fine to others (and it looks great to me indoors lol) but this is the reason I never have more than an 8% tan. I will be getting opinions from mates I'm meeting this morning for breakkie to see if they agree that I'm too dark/orangish or if it's just me being used to a pasty white complexion and not accepting I actually have a tan lol (I'm someone who always goes bright red, peels and white again in the sun and has therfore never had a real tan :rolleyes:) so spray tanning should be perfect for me.

Last edited:
I've been told by all my mates and several other people in town that I look lovely and I don't look orange at all. Apparently I look like I have a nice tan and it doesn't look like a spray tan either, SO it is just me not being used to seeing myself with so much colour and I look fab. :o

Yay brilliant news baggybear! Glad ur tan turned out well.sounds very similar to mine was really natural everyone kept saying I looked brown and didn't realise I had been sprayed so I was very happy.:)

I've faded a lot since yesterday, almost back to normal. I am a rather patchy now, much more so than with the usual LA Tan fade off. Particularly my hands. I've gently exfoliated yesterday and today which has helped a bit.

It has lasted longer than Sienna X rapid tan though.

LA Tan's FAST is now available online :wink2:

I sprayed a client with the fast tan yesterday, she decided to leave it on for 5 hours, as she likes a dark tan.

She has texted me today to let me know she thinks its great, a nice deep colour and she will definately want to use it again.

The biggest selling point for most clients is that they can wash it off before bed.

Firstly can you remove the price in your post as it's against geek rules to post trade prices :wink2::wink2:

Then the LA Tan Cocktail is their 14% solution, not the fast tan. You won't find the fast tan on the website yet as it's an account holder only offer until 14th Nov (tomorrow :wink2:) so if you've got your money for the machine and your thinking of ordering and want the fast tan too, then I'd say ring them first thing and ask nicely if you could have a liter of the fast tan included with your order - the worst they can say is no lol :biggrin:.

I'd order a 10%, 2 x 12% and the fast tan if they'll allow it, if no to the fast tan then either the 8% or 14% depending on if the clients in your area would prefer a glow or a dark tan.

I stock the 10%, 12%, 14% & the new fast tan as of tomorrow :biggrin: as no-one in my area asks for a glow (I am the only one who has an 8% tan lol so I'll use the fast tan to get my tan).

Just to update you I got my machine and the 4 bottles including the fast tan!:biggrin: They were so helpful at LA tan and delivered really quickly (which is just as well I'm an impatient girl!) lol. I spray tanned my hubby the day I got it and I've done 3 other spray tans since and they all have turned out great! Havent tried the fast tan yet as everyone seems to be a bit scared to be my guinea pig! So I'm going to give my hubby a spray tan crash course and get him to try it on me so I can show it to my customers.
Thanks again for all your advice I really appreciate it! xx

Latest posts

Back