LA tan feedback? thumbs up from me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys . i just sprayed my friend with la disco and the minute i sprayed her under arms they went completly darker shade to the rest of her body . she assured me she took off al her deodorant . i def wasn standing to close . everything worked out fine bar the under arm . this never happened with any of the other strengths. anyone else come accross this problem ?after she left i was thinkin maybe she just shaved but i really dont think so as she came straight from work :mad:

I would have thought she just didnt clean wel enough. If she came from work she probably had a quick wet wipe and if you use Mitchem like me you need to really really scrub it off! lol

I would have thought she just didnt clean wel enough. If she came from work she probably had a quick wet wipe and if you use Mitchem like me you need to really really scrub it off! lol

ya maybe your right . hopefully...:lol:must try that mitchum sounds like good stuff especially wen your treating people al day .:)

ive not been doing tans for that long but love la tan got the 10 and the gold to start with, the 10 is a big hit so got the 12 as some were wanting to go darker and so far everyone has been happy with the results. i got my hubby to spray me with th gold and it was nice but felt it didnt last that long and i did feel as though i looked a tad orange so i'm too scared to use it on clients. Was wondering if i should get the 8 soon, even though everyone has been happy with the 10. Dont think i'm brave enough yet to offer disco, but maybe get some in for xmas. but overall la tan is fab for me especially prices, delivery and the customer service.

hi i sprayed a girl on friday i mixed the disco with the gold an she loved it, her sister then phoned an wanted the same with more disco in it an she loved it, with the gold i found on paler skin it was very orange but its really nice on someone on with a bit of colour if tha makes sense :lol:

but so far LA Tan has been a big hit for me gonna do a big push on the advertising this week cos i only done my training 3 weeks ago an i havn't advertised so i better get my backside into gear lol:Grope:

hi there, ya i got hubby to spray me fri night mixing the disco with the gold . everyone giving me compliments, then my friends who i was practising on all wanted the same colour. so i still havent tried the la gold by itself . i dont have 12 % bought yet . would anyone recomend me getting it ?i no it will be browner than the 10 but is it nicer than the 10>if ya get me??:)

Its a lovely colour, I love both and from the response I have had from my clients the 12 is very popular.

We used to stock fake bake exclusively, now we stock both and approx 45 % of my clients have moved over to LA TAN 10 or 12.

tigi

ok,thanks, will def get the 12 so ... ,ya the la tan is getting sooooo popular .

I love LA tan! I have had the gold and the 10 on myself, both turned out quite dark (tans seem to really take to me! so even with 8% i get quite a colour!) I tried lots of different samples from different companies in my search for the solution i want to use for my business and i decided LA tan ticked all the boxes for me although i also plan on stocking tantrick too as i have had the AG and loved the smell and colour!

I have the 8, 10 and gold in stock. Have some disco solution but havent used it yet... (gonna tell my mum its the 8 and spray her! haha) Think my next step is to get the 12 as i have heard good things about it.

The guy i spoke to when i ordered my kit was lovely, really helpful.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back