LA Tan too light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be really interested to hear what the company's feedback to you is?

I've noticed that even if I've used soap to wash me in the shower before I use LA Tanning it doesnt develop into such a rich tan. Another thing is I've noticed the tan develops hugely even after your first rinse after your spray tan.

Spray tan solutions can take up to 24 hours to completely develop, so washing the guide color off doesn't stop the tan developing. Try to advise your clients of this as well, that way they arent so disappointed when theguide color is washed off and their tan isn't that dark yet. Also have a read up on the thread posted a while back about products to avoid. Certain soaps affect the PH balance of your skin and can affect the absorption of your tan.

LA Tan were very good in trying to deal with this situation. They kept in touch, even when they had no news. They did ring me when the reports came in from the Bio Chemist and the tan in the 12% bottle was 12%, anyway they have come to the conclusion that it must be because my bottle has been opened since January so nearing the end of it's shelf life. ( Bummer though when you have to replace solutions after only 3 or 4 months in case it loses it's "bite") Anyway, she has sent me out a sample of 12 to test before I purchase any more.

I would suggest you calling them if you are having similar problems, especially if your solution is still newly opened. I couldn't really insist on any further action as my solution is now 5 months old and I cant prove that it was stored correctly etc etc

Latest posts

Back