LA Tanning aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm still umming and ahhring about where to buy my machine, I've decided to go for the 5008 and am seriously considering the LA tan offer as I can't find anything to beat it for value for money. (unless anyone can advise otherwise!!)

I'm just wondering what their aftercare is like, i.e. if I have a problem with the machine.

I know from other threads on here that Tantrick and Sienna have an excellent reputation for aftercare and don't want to end up regretting my decision should something go wrong.

Thank you, Lou x

Hi hun, should you suffer any problems La Tan will without a doubt rectify any problems i am sure. If in any doubt give Danny or franchesca a call and they will put your mind at ease x

hi loub,i bought the starter deal with la tanning company around 3 weeks ago , i have jus put in another order for their solutions also . im from ireland and they really couldnt have been more helpful on the phone to me . daniel is sooo helpful and informative . there solutions are fab and the machine is great so far . hope this helps :) shar

hiya

i bought the LA Tan starter it and its fab, i've only been going about 4 weeks but i've phoned la tan a few times with queries an their always happy to help an answer any questions, even when i've put a late order in i'm told 3 days delivery but i've had them the next day, so far i cannot fault la tan :lol:

Latest posts

Back