LA Tanning Help ***please urgent ****

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cezziebear

Reaction score
hi geeks

i mixed la gold 50mls and 200mls of disco last week an i tanned 2 girls in it an they liked it,

i only had a sample of the disco an now its all gone (i didnt know if they liked it or would want it again so i ordered some disco but it hast come yet, my fault i didnt order till wednesday but in my defence i didnt know they would want the same mixture again tonight!!)

my problem is i've got some la gold an some 10 should i mix 50 mils of gold an 200 mls of the 10 an add some booster drops to make it darker or should i come clean an say i havnt got the disco but i'm adding booster drops just in case it don turn out quite like last week these girls are turning out to be regular clients an i don wanna lose them please help :rolleyes:

fanks ever soooo much x x x x

hi geeks

i mixed la gold 50mls and 200mls of disco last week an i tanned 2 girls in it an they liked it,

i only had a sample of the disco an now its all gone (i didnt know if they liked it or would want it again so i ordered some disco but it hast come yet, my fault i didnt order till wednesday but in my defence i didnt know they would want the same mixture again tonight!!)

my problem is i've got some la gold an some 10 should i mix 50 mils of gold an 200 mls of the 10 an add some booster drops to make it darker or should i come clean an say i havnt got the disco but i'm adding booster drops just in case it don turn out quite like last week these girls are turning out to be regular clients an i don wanna lose them please help :rolleyes:

fanks ever soooo much x x x x

well if you don't want to loos them the best way forward is for you to be totally up front and honest with them...sorry girls im waiting for supplies but I can do you on ????? kind of approach.

You don't want to be mixing your own concoctions...what if it goes wrong...you loose the client forever

Good luck :hug:

thanks i will do tha cos i cant keep a straight face when i'm trying to wing things if you know wha i mean :lol: they like being dark so as soon as i mention booster drops i think they'll go for it anyway, ....i hope :!:

if they do go for it tho will my very secientific way of just adding booser drops help with making the gold an 10 darker???:rolleyes:

just thought i'd up date you the amazzingly fab LA Tan an have only gone an got the disco to me in time my neighbour had taken delivery :lol:
but on the down side i'm afraid i will not be developing a new shade tonight i'll stick with what i know...maybe i'll find another guinnepig to try it on some day :green:

Latest posts

Back