Label maker for colour pops?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaynorE

Reaction score
can anyone reccomend a label maker for colour pop displays, id like one that can print 2 lines for labeling the layered colours, and can print black on transparent label.
theres so many different machines
thanks

I ordered this one with separate transparent tape.

Dymo Letratag LT-100H ABC Keyboard: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

Dymo LetraTag Tape 12mm Plastic Black on Transparent: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

The label maker prints black, and can be formatted to do small to large text and can be split on to two lines. I did this for a few of my Gelish colours with very long names.

The only thing I can say is that I do have to cut a little off the width of the tape to fit my colour pop exactly, but it's nothing a stanley knife and care doesn't cover and I quite like doing it lol

Wouldn't be without my label maker now.

Hi I also have the dymo letratag ... It's great and so easy to use and looks great on nail pops x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369088290.707716.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369088290.707716.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 327
I wish I'd gotten a pink one. Never even thought to look for one! :(

I didn't know they did it in pink I just came across it on the net x

Are you able to post some pics of your labels on the colour pops please?

I have this one and find it so useful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 446

Attachments

• nail pops.jpg
    nail pops.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 672
  • 20130409_132536ail pop.jpg
    20130409_132536ail pop.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 648
I like the Brother P-touch line because the keyboard is a QWERTY, just like my computer and it uses different sizes of tape. So I use the 3/8" tape for my colourpops, but 1/2" tape for other uses. Also has lots of colors black on white, black on clear black on yellow, white on black , etc.

I have this one and find it so useful

That's the same one I have. I use it to put the prices on colour pops with nail art on.
Vicki x

I like the Brother P-touch line because the keyboard is a QWERTY, just like my computer and it uses different sizes of tape. So I use the 3/8" tape for my colourpops, but 1/2" tape for other uses. Also has lots of colors black on white, black on clear black on yellow, white on black , etc.

Thanks n do you have to cut the 3/8 tape at all when using on colour pops? X

I use the Brother P-Touch and but the 6mm tape so no cutting required. The machine is available from places like Staples and the tape you can buy from ebay.

I use the Brother P-Touch and but the 6mm tape so no cutting required. The machine is available from places like Staples and the tape you can buy from ebay.

Any idea which one yours is as it comes up with a lot of different ones on eBay with that description.

I just use printer labels, cut them to width and put clear tape on top to make them waterproof. Cheap, easy, you can make print any size you like and you don't have to buy new equipment.

Karaxxx

Any idea which one yours is as it comes up with a lot of different ones on eBay with that description.

Do you mean which P-Touch model?

Any one of them will do the job, but for the tape do a search for your model of machine and the size. So I search 'P Touch 6mm tape' and then only a few come up for me to select. If I really need to narrow it down I add 'black on clear' to my search.

Latest posts

Back