Start by applying a basecoat on your customers nails. Let the basecoat dry well and avoid contact with your fingers from this point on.
1. Select an airbrush colour that you or your customer prefers and place a few drops in your
Start by applying the colour evenly with your airbrush to all 10 nails.
3. When this is done start by placing one finger on a nail stand for maximum control.
4. Select a white airbrush colour and make sure that your airbrush cup is clean.
Put a few drops in the airbrush cup.
5. For design 1
Place the chosen lace carefully over the nail making sure that it completely covers.
For design 1a
The same procedure as design1 but start with white and then use another colour to create
a softer design.
For design 2
Place the lace half over the corner of the nail and one on the opposite side.
Since your clients finger is resting on the nail stand and is completely stable, you hold the
lace in one hand and the airbrush in the other.
6. Hold the lace in place while airbrushing your second colour over it. Moving the lace while
airbrushing results in a smudgy design.
7. Repeat procedure 3 to 6 on all 10 nails. Finish of with a topcoat.
Simple but effectfull to my opinion
Last edited by a moderator: