Laminated paper gift bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nateice

Reaction score
Hi

Do any of you supply gift bags for your clients and if so what kind of bags do you use? I want to offer a gift bag containing free samples, leaflets e.t.c but would like to present them in a Laminated glossy bag, with a ribbon, the kind of thing that you would get in a boutique.

Does anyone know of any good companies that produce these at a reasonable cost? I have researched some but they want you to buy very large quantities and they are not cheap.

Many thanks x

If you wanted them custom to you then normally they have to be large quantities due to machine set up costs and they are pricey. You would be better off just getting normal plain ones to keep cost down.

Hi

Do any of you supply gift bags for your clients and if so what kind of bags do you use? I want to offer a gift bag containing free samples, leaflets e.t.c but would like to present them in a Laminated glossy bag, with a ribbon, the kind of thing that you would get in a boutique.

Does anyone know of any good companies that produce these at a reasonable cost? I have researched some but they want you to buy very large quantities and they are not cheap.

Many thanks x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378925014.447187.jpg
I bought mine off eBay, got loads for about £4.

My clients love them

Inside I have a nail file, aftercare sheet, refer a friend voucher,Iotalty card and price list

Solopress are fabulous, have a look on their website and see if they do bags and stuff, because they print pretty much everything else and they're reasonably priced! :) x

View attachment 42582
I bought mine off eBay, got loads for about £4.

My clients love them

Inside I have a nail file, aftercare sheet, refer a friend voucher,Iotalty card and price list

Lielash - what size organza bags are these? I've been looking on eBay too & they come in all different sizes

Thank you

Solopress are fabulous, have a look on their website and see if they do bags and stuff, because they print pretty much everything else and they're reasonably priced! :) x

First person I've heard EVER say that. They are reasonable ish ATM due to a sale but normally horrendous as your paying mass premium to get it within 24hrs. The do have a good niche in the market though. I worked there for a month :) nice place and wish I made as much as they do!

I got normal laminated bags and our logo printed on decent quality stickers to stick on the fronts, then some tissue paper inside.

What about having a rubber stamp made of your logo and then hand stamping your paper bags.
You can buy nice paper bags with handles relatively cheaply. The rubber stamp will be dependent on how detailed your logo is and what size you want.
HTH x

What about having a rubber stamp made of your logo and then hand stamping your paper bags.
You can buy nice paper bags with handles relatively cheaply. The rubber stamp will be dependent on how detailed your logo is and what size you want.
HTH x

Where would you get a stamp from with your logo? I've looked and can't find ;( xx

Just google 'custom rubber stamps' or 'personalised rubber stamps'. There's numerous companies that make them :)

Thank you all so much for your comments, that really helps xx

Lielash - what size organza bags are these? I've been looking on eBay too & they come in all different sizes

Thank you

These are approx 12/14cm x 10cm
A nice size for them to pop in their hand bag hth

Solopress quoted me less than half of what Vistaprint and other places! Possibly because I bought so much I'm not sure! But I'll definitely be using them again :D x

Latest posts

Back