Laser Eye Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlierush1983

Reaction score
Hello All

Just a quick question has anyone had laser eye treatment.......

I am undecided on whetjer to have it or not.. x

Hiya a very good friend of mine had it with a company called ultra lase. She said its the best thing she ever did. Her vision was very poor and she had the most advanced/expensive treatment. Before if she didnt wear her glasses she was literaly nearly blinde!! She said the only thing she noticed is that in bright sunlight they feel a bit watery but the treatment was only a year ago. I cant personaly recomend it as I only know one opinion but her vision is now perfect and it has completely changed her life hope this helps xx

I had mine done six yr ago absolutely fantastic
since i had mine done it has come on in so many ways, it is painless now apparently.....
I had both eyes done together I couldnt see my hand in front of me and they gave me my confidence and my life back. You honestly wont regret it I promise.

I studied and studied the different companies and chose optimax the customer care was fantastic. take time to make sure you get the proper after care as this is vital
De bx

I had it done just under a year ago. Because my prescription was high, I had a bit of regression (I went back to being slightly short-sighted) so I had it redone in January. Since then I've had no problems. I still need to use comfort drops as my eyes are a bit dry, but this is apparently a normal reaction as the eyes can take several months to settle down. For me it's a very small price to pay, to go from being completely dependent on specs/contact lenses to not having to wear them at all. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending anybody to go for it.

As Exquisite Touch rightly says, it is painless to have done. A bit uncomfortable, but certainly not painful. And yes, definitely do your research. Go for a consultation, research it on the internet, get recommendations from people who've had it done. Find out as much as you can about it so you know exactly what's happening and why.

But yes, definitely go for it, you will not regret it.

I had Lasik with Wavefront done around 5 years ago andI still have 20/20 vision and my night vision is brilliant.

I researched all the companies for about two years before I decided to have it done and opted to go with Ultralase in Hammersmith. It is the best money I have ever spent.

The procedure is not painful at all just a bit sore once the anaesthetic starts to wear off.

Hi yes I had mine done 2 years ago with ultralase, i also had the wavefront, it cost more but its your eyes at the end of the day! and you get a lifetime guarantee with ultralase!

Its great to be able to go swimming and on waterslides without worrying about losing a lens! you wont regret it! took about 6 mins per eye and thats it! GO FOR IT!:)

I had LASIK done in Canada about 12 years ago and have no regrets! I had very poor vision (-7 prescription plus astigmatism), and was 20/20 after the procedure.

One eye has regressed slightly (I'm -1 in my right eye), but it doesn't bother me and I don't wear any corrective lenses. I'm waiting for "old age presbyopia" to kick in and even it out!

Definately look into it - it changed my life and I think it's a fantastic thing to do for yourself. Just research your surgeon and clinic thoroughly - don't just go for "cheap and cheerful". Try to find someone you trust to recommend a clinic in your area.

My BFF had Lasik a few years ago and is glad she did.

Best of luck to you! :)

I had lasik done also about 10 years ago in the USA. A miracle as far as I am concerned.

Latest posts

Back