Lash crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahoz

Reaction score
I'm thinking of having a go at lash crystals closer to christmas. Does anyone else know where the best place is to order them. Do the crystals stay on or fall off after a couple of hours?

I'm thinking of having a go at lash crystals closer to christmas. Does anyone else know where the best place is to order them. Do the crystals stay on or fall off after a couple of hours?

Hi Sarah,

I have heard of these but not sure where you get them from, not sure if it was on here but I remember reading ages ago that you can use nail diamontes and apply them with lash glue!
I would imagine if done correctly they will look amazing, maybe you could practise apply them to false lashes and see how they stick and last!
Was you thinking of applying them to your natural lashes or to false lashes?
A few years ago I bought Givenchy lash pearls, it comes in what looks like nail varnish and is clear, you have to get a little blob on the tip of the brush and drop it on to the tips of the lashes - looks effected when done but I imagine diamontes would look much better!

Emma x

check your insurance as if one of them gets in they may not be too happy. I have seen them on eyelash extensions before though. x

It would be on other people the semi permanent lashes, ummm would def need to look into the insurance thing, am sure I'd need to practice on lashes for ages as they would look terrible if I did them.

l have had them on but found them really annoying as l could see it sparkling on my lashes.

i have got the givenchy lash pearls and love them xxxx

Oh how i wish i took notes i class! When doing my makeup training, we used lash crystals that came in a little squeezy tube, like lipgloss that form little gems on the lashes. So cute, but i cant remember what make it was! :irked:

everytime i apply them on my ladies they look fab.
but as soon as they sit up and i look at them face on they can look a bit strange, they look like they have something stuck on their lashes and u want to pick it off.
BUT when you look down they look beautiful, so great if u are a hair dresser coz they look down alot and will look pretty sparkling away.
get really tiny ones as alot are too heavy and drag the lashes down.
why not apply the diomond on the lash berore you apply the lash on.
prep the lashes with diomonds before, unless you are a whizz at putting them on. i seem to take ages picking the blinking things up.
all tips welcome here

Laura the best way to pick the stones up is with a bit of blue tack!! Make a point with a clean bit of blue tack, and it picks the crystals up lovely. You pick it up from the crystaly side, not the flat side, place on the glue spot, and bobs your uncle!

aaahhhh bluetac i am loving that, genious sassy
you can show me on monday when i giv u a lashing.
can u bring a bit of bluetac with u as well matey.
hav good weekend

Latest posts

Back