Lash extension adhesive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss26

Reaction score
does anyone know of a decent glue that does not cause a reaction to peoples eyes. there are alot of glues about especially from china with high fume content causing irritation however i didnt know whether anyone knew of a really good glue they havent had any trouble with?
xxx

Isn't that the $64,000 question ...

Reactions are usually from the fumes the glue generates when it starts to oxidise, ie become sticky, which is an essential component of the product. The client will either be allergic to the Acrylic or the Formaldehyde or Cyanacryalates that ALL eyelash extension glues contain. Each brand has different quantities of these elements however the general rule of thumb is that the smaller the quantities of these elements of the glue the weaker the bond.

HTH

Francesca

You could try Flirties Glue that is fab and no irritation to the eyes as there is little or no fumes

thank you both of you :)

caz i did look at flirties and was wondering whether that was a good one to use also hollywood lashes if you've heard of that one?
xx

You could try Flirties Glue that is fab and no irritation to the eyes as there is little or no fumes

It depends on what Flirties Glue you buy as to how high the fumes are - the extra strength Flirties is a fabulous glue to use, however, it is quite fumey and you will get some irritation to the client, as long as you make the client keep their eyes shut for 5 mins at the end of the application it should minimise irritation. I havent used the other Flirties glues so cant comment on those. :hug:

Latest posts

Back