Lash extensions not lasting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lianect

Reaction score
Hi there, I've been trained in lashes for nearly a year now, and noticed over the last month that my clients lashes haven't been lasting! I use lash base sensitive glue, along with their mink hair lashes. I tend to apply natural, finer, shorter lashes, which aren't too heavy for the natural lash to hold. Application is one lash per lash... I ensure clients arrive make up free, prep the lash appropriately and advise not to get lashes wet for at least 24hours after application, along with the use of non oily eye products. I was wondering whether the glue may have 'gone off' - it's probably a maximum of 6months old though.... What are you thoughts please? I understand lashes go through their natural growth cycle, and cannot determine whether the lash applying to is at the end of its cycle....As far as I'm concerned, following everything correctly, as trained. Cheers, Liane x

I think it is highly likely to be your glue if it is 6 months old.

Ditto elliebee xx

^^^yep, agree too!
I bought a glue that was already out of date by a week, didnt notice the date when i got it and the lashes all fell out within a week!! I was really shocked but glad it wasn't my fault x

As others have said the glue!

My glue doesnt normally last for mare than 3months, though it says 9 on the bottle
x

Entirely possible that your glue has gone off. Are you using a primer?.
Some adhesives need to be refrigerated, some, not so much. I would keep the adhesive and try something else for now. Perhaps have a chat with your distributor.

Lovely, thanks everyone!!! X

Latest posts

Back