Lash Extensions Please Rate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodbird

Reaction score
Hi

Calling all Lash Techs
I have attached some pictures of before and after Eyelash Extensions that I have completed today.
Please feel free to give feedback as I have only been doing them for 6 months and would like some feedback from other Professional Lash Techs good and bad feedback will be accepted.
Thanks in Advance :eek If you cannot view the pictures please click on this link to view
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Fabulash.Jodi
Thanks for taking a look and for all your feedback

Attachments

• ss.doc
    177.5 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
hello jodbird, no pics have come up? x

Hi

Calling all Lash Techs
I have attached some pictures of before and after Eyelash Extensions that I have completed today.
Please feel free to give feedback as I have only been doing them for 6 months and would like some feedback from other Professional Lash Techs good and bad feedback will be accepted.
Thanks in Advance :eek:

These look good, well done xx

Sorry I can't see a picture?

The photos are not that clear, so its difficult to comment.
x

I can't see ant photos x

Hi

Calling all Lash Techs
Thanks in Advance :eek:

They look fab, well done x

The lashes look lovely and straight, my only observation would be that you need to get more lashes on.

I know alot of training companies are saying that a full set is comprised of approx 30 lashes per eye but i would class that as a half set.

I would also go through and seperate the lashes more, natural lashes that is, from the picture it appears, particularly on the inner eye, that you could find more natural lashes to apply to if they were seperated a bit more from the extension :biggrin:.

Lovely and straight though, well done xx

Thanks for you replies, I agree could put some more lashes on will look to isolate a little better thanks for the advise. x:biggrin:

Hello,

I am wanting to train in Lash Extensions and just wondered if any of you had heard or used AH Francis lashes? and if so what did you think of them?

xxx

Hello,

I am wanting to train in Lash Extensions and just wondered if any of you had heard or used AH Francis lashes? and if so what did you think of them?

xxx

Type in AH Francis on the search button on salon geek hun, loads of info will come up, they have great reviews from what I've read x

I managed to have a look jodbird, had to go on the main site as it wouldn't let me view on the salon geek app, I'm no pro just yet but I think they look real nice x

I managed to have a look jodbird, had to go on the main site as it wouldn't let me view on the salon geek app, I'm no pro just yet but I think they look real nice x
Thanks Lush Lash am getting better and better with each set I do x

Hi Jodbird,
I'm impressed with the lengths that you chose and therefore the style that you created for this client. However, looking at her natural lashes, I would have chosen .15mm. These look like .20s. When you choose an extension that is heavier than her natural lashes, twisting can occur and that is apparent especially on the inner sections of her lashline. you need to watch your isolation as I can se a few natural lashes clumped together with just one extension. When you improve on this technique, you will be able to apply more extensions on and therefore create more volume. When placing the extension, try and place it the same distance from the lashline, not too close (like in your outer sections) and not too far away (your inner sections)
Overall, I'm impressed. You are better than I was 6 months after I started! You will be a truly fabulash lash tech and will probably get so in demand that you may have to drop the nails from your menu. LOL!! Aoife x

Latest posts

Back