Lash extensions & Swarovski crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
Hey lash geeks :)

Just wanted to ask - how do you attach swarovski crystals to lash extensions? What glue do you use to do so?

I have lashes with swarovski crystals already attached to them but i find those too heavy plus those lashes dont stay on too long - just a day or two!

Any advice will be appreciated :)

Jurate xx

I see my question is being ignored again :(

Jurate xx

:( I can't help, but I'll give it another bump for you xxx

And I will too! :wink2: xx

You can use duo or strip lash adhesive

Oh thank you ladies ! :) ive lately had a few threads unanswered and was starting to feel invisible :( i have some strip lash glue hidden somewhere - will have to find myself a victim to try stuff out now :)

Jurate xx

Oh thank you ladies ! :) ive lately had a few threads unanswered and was starting to feel invisible :( i have some strip lash glue hidden somewhere - will have to find myself a victim to try stuff out now :)

Jurate xx

I know :-( sometimes they just need a few bumps until the right person is online. If I don't get a reply I always bump mine loads until people get fed up and answer lol

Xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

I know :-( sometimes they just need a few bumps until the right person is online. If I don't get a reply I always bump mine loads until people get fed up and answer lol

Xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Lol looks like i am following your suit here :)

Jurate xx

Hey lash geeks :)

Just wanted to ask - how do you attach swarovski crystals to lash extensions? What glue do you use to do so?

I have lashes with swarovski crystals already attached to them but i find those too heavy plus those lashes dont stay on too long - just a day or two!

Any advice will be appreciated :)

Jurate xx

You describe exactly the problem with crystals. If you compare the weight and size of a crystal to a single lash extension you will notice that the weight is far heavier and thus the crystal wont last as long and can actually damage the natural lash so its always wise to inform your client about this as they might have far greater expectations and will be disappointed if it doesnt last!

You describe exactly the problem with crystals. If you compare the weight and size of a crystal to a single lash extension you will notice that the weight is far heavier and thus the crystal wont last as long and can actually damage the natural lash so its always wise to inform your client about this as they might have far greater expectations and will be disappointed if it doesnt last!

Yup, i always tell them that it wont last long and will come off within days. I also made a mistake when buying those lashes with crystals - should have bough .1 or .15 at the thickest instead of .2 that i got as i didnt think of them being double. They are sort of Y shaped with 2 lashes making that shape, plus a crystal in the middle - way too thick and heavy and only good for special occations, not more! :(

Jurate xx

Goodluck Jurate and please post some pics so we can see the end result :) x

Goodluck Jurate and please post some pics so we can see the end result :) x

Oh i will once i attempt doing all the stuff :)

Jurate xx

Latest posts

Back