Lash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hello , i know they have been so many posts on last extensions , too much choice..
My question is many of my clients have been coming to the salon asking if i do the ones where u infill every month , so ive had to send them somewhere else unfortunetly , but it has got me thinking bout getting some training on them but they seem to be so mny to choose from..
one of my clients who got them done said she had to lie down with her eye closed for an hour n half and they cost about 65pound but infill price varied on how many they lost etc..

so where do i start on getting some information , which is a good brand to use? How long are they suppose to last ? How much ?

i was asking my client how is was weird they had to close there eyes because i know with the semi permant 5days one you look down to floor in case you stick the lower lashes together with the top ones...??
Amazing..
ok im ranting now
be great to hear from someone
Thanks

I'm doing a course next month with Nouveau lashes and yes you have to keep your eyes closed throughout the duration of the treatment.
They should last up to about 3 months but obviously you will need to get infills every 2-3 weeks. The lower lashes are covered with eye pads.
I spent ages deciding who to go with but decided on Nouveau as they have a very good reputation.
I emailed them at 2.30 one day to ask about courses and someone called me at 3 o'clock!
Give them a ring, they were most helpful on the phone and answered all my questions.

aww great thanks for replying , just checking out there website now all the question & answers

Thanks a lot xx

I trained with Hollywood Lashes 2 years ago. They are very popular and clients love them.

I am doing my training on the 9th with glam lashes, I know there was a girl that put a fab tutorial in the beauty section, its on utube as well.......http://www.salongeek.com/beauty-tutorials/103007-individual-eyelash-extensions-video.html

have a look, I think the first time takes longer as you are puting more in, infills are just topping up where needed so probably doent take as long, am really looking forwards to training in this hth x

Hey All...I have qualified in AH Francis 3D lashes and they are fantastic. They are so popular. they have a fabulous reputation and are always on the phone for continued support. They are also constantly bringing out new products. The training we had was great, they actually came to our salon.
I sit my clients in a bucket chair with a puf under there legs and a cushion under their necks. It starts off taking you 2 hours but with practise i now do it in an hour :)
I love them and my clients can't get enough. They last upto three months and we charge by how long it takes to infill, ie: if they only need a few and takes 15 mins, then charge £15. But we never charge more than 25 for infills.

Hope that helps and sorry for babbling but i just think they are great :)

I would recommend Nouveau Lashes ... the best reputation for everything .. quality of products .. education, customer service etc . it is always good to deal with solid honest people who have been in busines for years and in fact pioneered individual lash extensions inthe UK. You won't find better.

I trained with Louise and the Flirties and both myself and clients love them they are fab. Aftercare is always the best there is always someone at the end of a phone to help should you need it. :)

I think nouveau lashes looks great but they dont have a course near me (i could travel tho if i have to) , but marvel lash eyelash extensions do a course really near but im not too keen on salon systems to start with.....but they seems to be a lot of speculations on here that they only last 24hours , which isnt right as they are eyelash extensions not the semi permanent .....can anyone clear this up whos ben on the marvel lash course ???

Mmm decisions decisions .......

a course closer to me or travel to a well known training place ????? :irked:

have a look at flirties, we have a trainer near you, if you do a search for flirties there should be loads of threads too. if i can help you any further feel free to pm me x

I've done alot of reading, researching and talking to other certified Lash stylists and educators and if you (or anyone else) have a chance to train with Xtreme Lash then that would be my unwavering recommendation. Xtreme Lash is a huge well known and respected company. Their training and support is first rate. For more information go to xtremelashes.com They do have many international stylists and do training worldwide.

Good luck.

I have to agree! I love Xtreme Lashes! Their uk company is based nr newcastle also.:green:

Latest posts

Back