Lash FX Express Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNerds

Reaction score
What are these?
I'm trained by Lash FX to do semi permanent ones and I'm also trained to do the weekend/flare lashes.
Are these express lashes in between the other two or completely different?
In the salons direct catalogue it just says they are attached over the clients natural eyelashes.

Express lashes are where the lashes are laid on to the lash line using semi permanent adhesive and clients can keep them on for two weeks then have them removed or they may damage the natural lashes😃

Iv been trying to find this out too, aren't weekend lashes applied the same as express lashes,?

Express lashes are where the lashes are laid on to the lash line using semi permanent adhesive and clients can keep them on for two weeks then have them removed or they may damage the natural lashes😃

So they need to come back every 2 weeks for removal and new set put back on?

What would you charge for this?

So basically it's the process of weekend lashes but with a similar effect to semi permanent lashes?

Iv been trying to find this out too, aren't weekend lashes applied the same as express lashes,?

I think there might be some confusion over the different names as a lot of therapists call their lash enhancements differently so I can only give the definition how we use the types:

We refer to strip lashes as party lashes as they should only be worn for the one day and can then be removed by the client at home. You would only use a special strip and cluster lash adhesive for this.

Weekend lashes are cluster lashes where 5-6 lash extensions are grouped in a cluster and the base is attached over the natural lashes. Due to the weight and the application they should be removed after a couple of days but some clients manage to wear them for about a week, however this could damage the natural lashes.

Express lashes are semi permanent extensions which are applied in a special technique to the natural lashes which allows for a quicker application but due to the fact that the natural lashes are not isolated the express lashes should be removed after 2 weeks to avoid damage to the natural lash.

Semi permanent lash extensions are applied by isolating and applying one extension to each natural lash. The advanced technique of this is then to learn the volume lash technique where several extensions can be applied to the natural lash but this is a very intricate technique and not for the faint hearted :O)
Semi permanent lash extensions can last up to 2-3 months with regular infills every 2-3 weeks :O)

That is a perfect reply 😄

Thank you so much!
Makes perfect sense too 😊

I have a client who keeps her weekend/cluster lashes on for 2-3 weeks so for her the express lashes would be better as they are meant for the job (she doesn't like the semi permanent ones)

How much would you change for the express lashes? As they are in between cluster and semi perm.

You are welcome :)

The price depends on the area you are in and also if you are mobile or in a salon and what your competition offers. Have a look around and see what others are offering but try and don't compete on price as it starts a downward spiral. Express lashes take about 30 minutes so that might help you to compare it to your other treatments?

I don't know of anybody around me that does them.

Il do a trial on a family member or friend and see how many lashes I use etc.

Thank you again.

Hi, can you train in just weekend or express lashes rather than having to learn semi permanent first? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, can you train in just weekend or express lashes rather than having to learn semi permanent first? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can :O)
We offer a course including flirties strip/cluster and express lash application but also one with only express lash application and I am sure there is other training providers who offer this too :O)

What do people charge for this round about got a client asking for an approx price. Xxx

Yes you can :O)
We offer a course including flirties strip/cluster and express lash application but also one with only express lash application and I am sure there is other training providers who offer this too :O)

I'm interested to know - are these 1 day training courses and do you have to submit case studies after? Also, is there a price to just do the training without having to purchase the kit? Thanks

I'm interested to know - are these 1 day training courses and do you have to submit case studies after? Also, is there a price to just do the training without having to purchase the kit? Thanks

Yes our courses for the express lash application is a 1 day course and fully accredited with the GUILD. Due to the sensitive nature of the application so close to the eye we only train with our own products as we know the quality and safety for use in this particular area. Our training price already includes the kit but other training providers might have a different set up?

I'm doing the Flirties express lash training on Monday :) I'm trained in Flirties SP eyelash extensions and clusters but have only recently "got" sp lashes.

I'm excited to learn this new technique and the Flirties trainer is fab and Beautytrix is a great company and so so helpful.

Jemima :)

Where are you doing that?

I could do with somewhere in the Lancashire area. Iv no ideA how to find accredited courses! Xxx

I'm doing it in Gloucestershire.

If you contact the brand you are looking to go with - for example I choose Flirties (their business name is Beautytrix) - they can advise you of their nearest trainer.

I'm planning on charging £25

I could do with somewhere in the Lancashire area. Iv no ideA how to find accredited courses! Xxx

Your flirties trainer would be kelly (bonkers on here) if u contact her or beautytrix they will be able to help you x

I am indeed your closest trainer if you pm me your email address or take a look at www.flirties.co.uk xx

Latest posts

Back